Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2017 1:08:03 AM EDT
I have collected a couple 10/22's over the years.  Decided this should be a year of improving and finishing gun projects-too many guns that I don't enjoy shooting due to x, y, or z.

So back to my 10/22.  One is unique already-and I like it.  But my stock base model gets no love.  Perhaps with better sights and a suppressor I would have more positive feelings about it (and want to give it a shootable trigger).  Any suggestions for a threaded barrel I could put a tech or nds sight on?  that way it could go to an Appleseed too.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:45:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I shoot my 10/22 TD about 10X more suppressed than unsuppressed  

Right now I have a 16 in threaded barrel, tech sights, BX trigger and I modded the bolt hold open to release upon pulling it to the rear.

It's my goto 22. I squirrel hunt alot, and I wouldn't change a thing.

For a sling I have a SOB B sling, I use regular sling studs screwed to the stock .
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 6:19:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top