Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2017 6:22:02 AM EDT
I got 2ea M 44 from cmp years ago. A blued  and  a parked . I just never shot them till this past weekend . The serial # puts them  January - march 1943   and  march - may 1943 . Very close in manufacturing dates. The questions is one has two little nubs sticking out over the chamber. 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock . The other rifle doesn't have this. It looks like a standard run of the mill 22 rifle barrel face chamber area. Just wondering if anyone had some info on the whats and whys . TIA WarDawg
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:40:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Remind me to ask my cousin @ the end of May.  He'll be up for the wedding, and he's got one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top