Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2017 10:15:00 PM EDT
My first 22lr  rifle I evershot was in the mid 70's   . A Sears and robuc  JC Higgins M43  with jc higgins scope . It was my dad's  . He is no longer with us . But I took it out and shot it today. I figured it's been 34 years since   she has been fired. The old gal did just fine. The old scope was foggy. Pretty bad. But I could still see the targets at 15 yards. Accuracy was good enough to bag some tree rats  or  cotton tail .I also shot 2 Mossberg m44 . They was the cmp rifles. Got  Mossberg micro sights.  They shot very well and accurate for being 1943 rifles. Just thought I would share. Wardawg
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:20:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Excellent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top