Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2017 11:45:33 AM EDT
Anyone with a magpul x-22 stock(preferably black or OD) with a bull barrel of these lengths....
Post em up!
16"
18"
20"
Looking for inspiration in which length to go with.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 5:00:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, and very nice!
16"?
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 6:22:30 PM EDT
[#3]

16.5" Whistle Pig AccuLite barrel.  I friggin love this setup.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks, and very nice!
16"?
View Quote

Yup.  Factory barrel.

CSF
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys.  Now FDE is an option I'm open to
William- didn't know about those barrels, I like the options they offer, I probably will try one.

16" all set, and now I'm leaning towards 16" especially for use with a suppressor.
Cmon with the 18, and 20"!
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks guys.  Now FDE is an option I'm open to
William- didn't know about those barrels, I like the options they offer, I probably will try one.

16" all set, and now I'm leaning towards 16" especially for use with a suppressor.
Cmon with the 18, and 20"!
View Quote

I don't have any experience with other lightweight barrels but I'm pretty happy with the two Whistle Pigs I have. Adding a lightweight barrel to a 10/22 just makes them so handy and fun to shoot.

I didn't see the need to add length, especially because I have a rimfire can and I don't want to make the rifles any longer than I have to.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top