Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2016 1:21:06 PM EDT
I have sold one of my deceased father's firearms which no one in the family would have used. I want to use the $ to purchase 10/22's for each of 3 grandkids:
Granddaughter 1 - something pink, possibly compact
Grandson 1 - some sort of takedown (or a compact for full size restock later)
Granddaughter 2 - Possibly an international, def not something pink

Where is a good source for all 3 - someplace have one or 2, but not all 3 cheaply. I would purchase them and transfer them via a local FFL. I am asking the FFL to come up with a group price for me, as a possibility too.

But does anyone know of a good distributor or wholesaler to check as the "go to" place for buying 10/22's?
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 1:48:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have sold one of my deceased father's firearms which no one in the family would have used. I want to use the $ to purchase 10/22's for each of 3 grandkids:
Granddaughter 1 - something pink, possibly compact
Grandson 1 - some sort of takedown (or a compact for full size restock later)
Granddaughter 2 - Possibly an international, def not something pink

Where is a good source for all 3 - someplace have one or 2, but not all 3 cheaply. I would purchase them and transfer them via a local FFL. I am asking the FFL to come up with a group price for me, as a possibility too.

But does anyone know of a good distributor or wholesaler to check as the "go to" place for buying 10/22's?
View Quote

CDNN has a stainless pink laminate stock for 200 bucks.  I almost bought one to take off the stock and put in a spare I have lying around, since 200 for a stainless 10/22 doesn't suck at all.  Two of the pink ones would make it a good deal unless they charge an arm and a leg for their takedowns.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 2:16:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Bi-Mart here in Oregon. Not sure where you're located though.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 2:37:38 PM EDT
[#3]
No Bi Mart here in NY.

I see the pink ones at CDNN, could do 2 there, as I have an extra green/grey laminate stock kicking around...

So far that seems like the best be at least for those 2
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Davidsons has some exclusive models

http://www.galleryofguns.com/
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Dicks Sporting Goods is selling 10/22's right now for $199. Could paint the stock pink.
Top Top