Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2016 4:09:23 PM EDT
I have to to confess that Tacticool 22lr are a weakness of mine  I have bought a few over the years. My best experience is my Tac Sol AR22 , my worst the ISSC SCAR look alike. I stumbled across the HK G36 rimfire and wondered if anyone had any experience with them? Oh and because I use my 22s in my yard, does anone know if the Barrel is threaded?
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:00:08 PM EDT
[#1]
are you talking about the G36 kit for a 10/22 like this NOMAD kit or the Walther G36

I played with the nomad kit, looked cool, almost all plastic and the mags kinda sucked... the Walther, I dont know
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
are you talking about the G36 kit for a 10/22 like this NOMAD kit or the Walther G36

I played with the nomad kit, looked cool, almost all plastic and the mags kinda sucked... the Walther, I dont know
View Quote

The Walther product that is licenced by HK
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 8:23:51 AM EDT
[#3]
According to the reviews I watched on youtube, the flash hider can be removed by punching out the pin and just unscrewing it, the barrel is threaded 1/2x28 and uses an actual barrel likethe S&W 15-22 instead of a barrel sleeve like the other walther 22lr clones.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 1:30:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
According to the reviews I watched on youtube, the flash hider can be removed by punching out the pin and just unscrewing it, the barrel is threaded 1/2x28 and uses an actual barrel likethe S&W 15-22 instead of a barrel sleeve like the other walther 22lr clones.
View Quote

I was just coming here to post the same question.

How sure are you of it being 1/2x28?

I guess worst case scenario I get it rethreaded if it has an actual barrel
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 1:04:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't been able to examine one in person and confirm this, but I found multiple sources saying it's 1/2-28.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 8:28:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I suppose I could try and call them.

I almost bought a 416. I'm glad I didn't. Don't like the look of the barrel sleeve deal
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:04:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I would like to see some good photos of the HK G36 and a review. It looks really sweet looking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top