Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2016 7:26:32 AM EDT
For the past few years I have been using a Primary Arms 1-4  , It has been great but my eyes being what they are , I need a bit more magnification,  I also would like to keep it relatively compact so I am leaning toward a 2-7 rimfire of some kind . My budget is about 300 anyone have a recommendation based on experience?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#1]

I have a Redfield Revolution (Leupold) 2-7x33.  Very good scope for the money and works well for my aging eyes and is not too expensive.  Very good glass.  That said, my .22LR conversion is now a CMMG dedicated gun with all pieces matching my BCM/Black Rain 556.  So I want the scopes to match also for my purposes.  Just ordered two Leupold VX-1 2-7x33.  The specs are just a little bit better than the similar Redfield models and there is a $50 rebate :http://www.opticsplanet.com/leupold-vari-x-i-2-7x33mm-rifle-scope-with-matte-black-finish-and-duplex-reticle.html.

Really hard to beat this scope for the money, I think.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:26:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Nikon P-Rimfire Scope in your choice of Nikoplex or BDC reticle.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:41:45 PM EDT
[#3]
OK after reading everyones thoughts. I went with the Nikon 2-7 Rimfire  with the Nikon mount it came in just under 200, we will see how it goes. Thank you for everyones feed back
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top