Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2016 5:26:44 PM EDT
I picked up this rifle from Cabelas today.  From what I can tell, it was made by "Friedrich Langenhan" in Zella-Mehlis Germany sometime between WW1 and WW2.  It is a falling-block style single shot.  The finish is in pretty good shape, and the target sights are a nice bonus.  Anyone know any more about this rifle?  There isn't much info available online (that I have found) other than the F Langenhan company was known for air rifles.  

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Gunsmith build of a Haenel KK rifle. Stock may be a replacement as it does not look like any I have seen before, nice that it has the original rear sight though.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:25:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Gunsmith build of a Haenel KK rifle. Stock may be a replacement as it does not look like any I have seen before, nice that it has the original rear sight though.
View Quote

Cool, thanks for the info.  I've been researching the Haenel KKs and that is definitely the gun.  Can't wait to get out and shoot it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top