Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2016 1:23:23 PM EDT
I'd like to put a scope on my 10/22. What does everyone suggest? I'm not looking to spend what I spent on the rifle on a scope though.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:08:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Never mind. Found one.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:14:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never mind. Found one.
View Quote

What did you find? I dont have anything to add, but was watching this thread because Im looking for something too.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:27:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

What did you find? I dont have anything to add, but was watching this thread because Im looking for something too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never mind. Found one.

I grabbed a Simmons .22 Mag 3-9 x 32 scope with adjustable objective. I know it's not the greatest scope out there but it's a $298 plinking rifle. I'm not looking to put a .22 in a fly's head at 1000 yards. Just something to shoot holes in paper. It's got some decent reviews.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:31:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the same scope mounted on a couple of my .22s.  After several years of duty, I have no complaints whatsoever.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:14:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I use a Leopold Rimfire 4x on mine. Love that scope.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Leopold is awesome. I have a 1-4x on mine.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 3:02:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Anybody have experience with Busnell AR22 2-7x?
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 7:59:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Leopold makes some nice scopes. They are however, too rich for my blood.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I grabbed a Simmons .22 Mag 3-9 x 32 scope with adjustable objective. I know it's not the greatest scope out there but it's a $298 plinking rifle. I'm not looking to put a .22 in a fly's head at 1000 yards. Just something to shoot holes in paper. It's got some decent reviews.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never mind. Found one.

Buddy runs that same scope on his. Shoots well. He's been happy with it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 2:07:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I have always had good luck stalking scopes and other gear Amazon.
Case in point, I picked up a NOS Luepold VX-2 (3-9x40mm) for $200.00 with Prime shipping.
I even got it in silver to match my stainless "knock-about" 10-22, where it will probably live forever.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:37:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never mind. Found one.

Mounted it over the weekend. Will hopefully get to sight it in this upcoming weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top