Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2016 10:18:35 AM EDT
I had a 22/45 lite not wanting to feed rounds consistently. I sent if off to Ruger on a Friday and had it back in my hands that following Wednesday.  Ruger paid for shipping both ways and repairs cost me nothing. This on a 4 year old handgun. Turns out the magazine disconnector was to large along with something in the hammer assembly.  Thanks for standing by your firearms.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 4:25:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I have heard some incredible stories of Ruger going to great lengths to restore malfunctioning firearms to fully functional status, often even replacing the firearm with a brand new one.  From everything I have heard, they are A+++ on customer service.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Ruger CS is top-notch.

I bought a Muddy Girl 22/45 LITE a few months ago and once I got home noticed it didn't come with a rail.  So, I emailed Ruger to find out if it was supposed to or not.  I just wanted to know whether I should buy one or go back to the gun shop I bought it from and ask them "what happened."

They elected to just send me 2 different length rail section for the pistol completely free of charge and no shipping costs.

Another time, I bought the 4 filler screws that go in the top of a 10/22 receiver.  It was a $6 shipping on (4) .55 cent screws.  That was hard to stomach but when I got the little package a few days later Ruger threw in a cool Ruger emb and a couple stickers.

In both instances the shipping was very quick.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 9:18:36 PM EDT
[#3]
The only time I had to send in a gun to them they did a great job.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 9:40:20 PM EDT
[#4]
22/45, brand new. Wouldn't feed anything!
They paid shipping both ways, 5 day turnaround, runs like a champ.
Ruger American Rimfire, terrible threads. They paid shipping , sent me a new gun. New gun has great trigger, threads, and action.
I don't like using customer service for obvious QC issues. But, they made it right and quick. So no real complaints.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I have dealt with them only once, and The best service here too I received. I love Ruger Rifles and Pistols. There Customer Service is Top Shelf as well. Thanks Ruger.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:07:10 PM EDT
[#6]
This is my only experience with Ruger:

I sent my 8 year old LCP to them due to some failure to feed issues.  It was delivered to Ruger yesterday, and today they replaced the recoil springs, the extractor, test fired it 18 times, and it's already been picked up by FedEx en route to me with a delivery date of Thursday.  Only thing it cost me was shipping the gun to them.  I can't say enough good things about their service.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:05:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Do they ship to you or an FFL?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:10:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do they ship to you or an FFL?
View Quote

Me.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:45:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Since the gun is in my name they shipped it directly to me via overnight shipping requiring an adult signature
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:41:31 AM EDT
[#10]
I sent them a brand new rifle (for repairs), they managed to ding it up and damage the stock, repaired it, and returned it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top