Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2016 1:41:52 PM EDT
Ok. Just picked one up and considering scopes anyone think a 1-4 viper pst would be overkill. Or just go with a red dot.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 2:18:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Not overkill becuase the magnification but maybe a little overkill on glass quality but if money is no object go for it.

Pictures? I'm wierdly infatuated with thise things fir some reason.

If they weren't .22 Mag I probably would have bought one already.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd say a 1-4 or 1-6 on that would be a good combo, I would consider a primary arms model or a strike eagle myself, just to save a little $ considering what it's going on.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 2:34:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not overkill becuase the magnification but maybe a little overkill on glass quality but if money is no object go for it.

View Quote

Cabelas has a bunch of display model 1-4 vortex pst's for $350.   So was thinking that's not bad
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 3:02:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Not bad at all. On the arket for one myself actually.

In store or online?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 3:08:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Not bad at all. On the arket for one myself actually.

In store or online?
View Quote

In store yes not sure about online.     They have about 10 here if you want me to get one an mail it to you
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 3:49:08 PM EDT
[#6]
ummmmm   i dont think you mean to make that offer, but it would be nice to know who has 10 of them
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
ummmmm   i dont think you mean to make that offer, but it would be nice to know who has 10 of them
View Quote

Not saying I'm it's going to come out of my pocket.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Its not the Cabela's in Buda by any chance?

Appreciate the offer, I just bought a new rifle and am tapped out until Thursday . I'm sure you could pick an extra one up and list it in the EE.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Its not the Cabela's in Buda by any chance?

Appreciate the offer, I just bought a new rifle and am tapped out until Thursday . I'm sure you could pick an extra one up and list it in the EE.

View Quote

No.   Christiana de.      Tax free shopping.  Did that once. They had em for $225. Sold em for $350
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:06:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Thats a sexy piece and the LE deal on those scopes is 389.  

You did good.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:56:32 PM EDT
[#12]
So I take it to the range.  Thing is amazingly accurate for what it is.   But the damn bolt stop broke after the third mag. So back to keltec it goes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top