Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2016 1:41:31 PM EDT
Started out in life as a take-down 10/22 charger that was threaded, I added a tax stamp, a agp folding stock for the regular 10/22 take-down, volquartsen trigger, auto bolt release, edge extractor, and buffer. Threw on a super cheep Chinese red dot and my spectre 2. Ended up being an amazingly fin and small backpack gun!
P.S. Sorry about pic size, tried to resize several times with no joy.

]

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:56:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I like that.  

What do you have in the setup, not counting optic, stamps, and the can?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a lot, the charger was a lgs deal at like 280, 60 for the internals and agp has frequent "blem" sales, their stock was $60 I believe...
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice SBR you have there, looks like a fun  and handy rifle.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 3:10:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice.  That's on my list of projects.  The blem stocks are oos, but I'll keep my eye on that site.

Thanks for the inspiration!
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice.  That's on my list of projects.  The blem stocks are oos, but I'll keep my eye on that site.

Thanks for the inspiration!
View Quote

There was some minor dremeling done on the stock and foregrip where the takedown mechanism is, idk if the chargers dimensions are slightly different then the full size it's ment for, but it wasn't a direct drop in.....
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:49:22 PM EDT
[#6]
very nice looking rifle.  Im looking at doing something very similar in the near future.  what was the wait time on the sbr stamp?
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
very nice looking rifle.  Im looking at doing something very similar in the near future.  what was the wait time on the sbr stamp?
View Quote

Did it October last year, was 60 days door to door on a llc
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#8]
So that's a factory 10" charger barrel? What kind of ammo do you shoot through it? Anything that stays subsonic and still cycles reliably?
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So that's a factory 10" charger barrel? What kind of ammo do you shoot through it? Anything that stays subsonic and still cycles reliably?
View Quote

I shoot anything i can get my grubby hands on.... it does cycle with the Winchester super subs, cci subsonic ( i use the segmented a lot for squirrel genocide), cci quiet stovepipes with the can on, and will not push the bolt back with the can off. ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top