Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2016 10:17:14 PM EDT

I finally received my Fab Defense stock straight off the boat from Israel. Only took 3 weeks to get here, Amazon has me spoiled. First impression was that I am impressed by how solid it is compared to the cheap plastic one that came with my 10/22, but it is a little heavier. I have three little boys and was hoping the collapsible stock was going to be a little shorter.  All the way collapesed it is only about 1 1/2" shorter than factory,  so I was a little disappointed in that. I am currently waiting for my YHM internally suppressed barrel to get out of jail so I like the fact that it has storage in the pistol grip for the paperwork. There is one Allen head bolt that holds the folding stock on. Take that out and the stock comes off and all you have is the pistol grip.

It is a little more tacticool than I am used too but I am pleased with the purchase. I can't wait to go out and shoot it tomorrow in the current blizzard we have going on. When I was researching what stock I wanted for my new 10/22 I couldn't find much real world info on this stock. Let me know if you have any questions.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:47:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it looks kinda high tech.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:59:54 PM EDT
[#2]
That thing is gonna look sick with the thicker barrel!!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 11:48:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That thing is gonna look sick with the thicker barrel!!!
View Quote

I think it will too. One month of waiting down. Hopefully only 6-7 more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top