Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2015 1:47:51 AM EDT
Does savage sell just the pink stocks for their Rascals?
A P/N would be awesome
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:02:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I had to call them and have the guy find the part # and info.  I have a Rascal with a wood stock that is still too long for my son, so I wanted a plastic one to cut down.  They did not have all the colors available (I got a yellow one).

I could not find any part # or ordering information anywhere, so you will have to call and do it over the phone, but it can be done.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 2:05:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had to call them and have the guy find the part # and info.  I have a Rascal with a wood stock that is still too long for my son, so I wanted a plastic one to cut down.  They did not have all the colors available (I got a yellow one).

I could not find any part # or ordering information anywhere, so you will have to call and do it over the phone, but it can be done.
View Quote

do you remember what they charged?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was in the same boat, we had a black stock and my daughter wanted a pink stock. I called customer service and I believe it was around $50-60 shipped. We ended up just buying another rifle with the pink stock
A new rifle was only $149 at Academy Sports... and then you get the unwanted color Rascal for yourself
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 1:14:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My credit card statement shows $48, and that would have included shipping.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 2:25:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

awesome
thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top