Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2015 3:59:31 PM EDT
Anyone know the feasibility of mounting a microdot such a a deltapoint or RMR to the rear dovetail of a factory 10/22 barrel?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Something like the Volquartsen Dovetail Scope Mount should work if you dont find a specific mounting plate adapter.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 11:39:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I made my own. All that's left is a trip to anodizing.

https://flic.kr/p/yNvs3E

I'll post better pics soon.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:27:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I just used the standard scope rail that came with the rifle.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 3:26:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just used the standard scope rail that came with the rifle.
View Quote

I would much prefer a "scout" mount of good quality for a 10/22 take-down, on a standard 10/22 just use the rail.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 5:14:12 PM EDT
[#5]
https://flic.kr/p/zbc1JF

I was unable to find anything available to mount the FF to the barrel. This was my attempt to machine my own.

It uses a dovetail nut to secure it. I'm not sure if I'm going to make the radius cut on each end or not.  Approximately 5.75" radius.

I parted the barrel and threaded for a suppressor. I like the look of the pencil barrel without a front sight. I guess, to each his own.

Link Posted: 9/28/2015 9:32:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I used a Dovetail-to-Picatinny rail adapter on my Marlin. UTG MNT-DTPW011

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:25:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm really surprised no one has built an RMR dot for the 10/22.

*eta to the receiver.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top