Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2015 1:50:48 PM EDT
Wanna upgrade my 10-22 stock and was thinking either

The cbs ruger

Or Archangel nomad

I really like both of them. I have a bull barrel with a hogue stock right now and was wondering with these stock am I gonna lose accuracy?

Which one would you go with and why
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 7:03:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the one at the first link. Might have to try one myself.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:09:27 AM EDT
[#2]
nvm
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 2:31:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the first one and have had the Archangel stock. The Archangel stock is actually pretty robust and solid, unlike some of Pro Mag's other stuff. The other stock reminds me of a juggernaut stock for the M14. Very cool.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 9:44:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I helped my brother install a Nomad stock on his 10/22.  It's a bit labor intensive to field strip / dismantle.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:30:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Of those two, I'd go with the bullpup because it takes standard magazines. Either way, you'll have a chore field-stripping it to clean the action. And keeping the action clean is the key to reliability. Also the Nomad's sighting system looks dodgy. I presume you're going to put some sort of RDS on either.

You will inevitably lose some trigger feel with the bullpup. But if you're putting a 10/22 in a tacticool chassis, accuracy can't be your first priority.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 9:22:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Of those two, I'd go with the bullpup because it takes standard magazines. Either way, you'll have a chore field-stripping it to clean the action. And keeping the action clean is the key to reliability. Also the Nomad's sighting system looks dodgy. I presume you're going to put some sort of RDS on either.

You will inevitably lose some trigger feel with the bullpup. But if you're putting a 10/22 in a tacticool chassis, accuracy can't be your first priority.
View Quote

Lol def not. Love my 10/22 and like the set up I got now but I want something a little more bada$$ looking for fun
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:33:41 AM EDT
[#7]
i have been thinking about getting this

https://kitfoxdefense.com/product/pmaca-1022-chassis-stock-bundle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top