Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2014 11:51:11 PM EDT
Really happy with this gun.  There is nothing like shooting with no hearing protection.  Hope you guys like it!

Video
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:22:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a lot of fun!
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:38:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Sweet.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:56:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Definitely awesome stuff. Your collection just keeps getting better and better!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:38:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Very cool, awesome videos also.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds good. How easy is it to service and clean?

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:28:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Gemtech mist?
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:52:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds good. How easy is it to service and clean?

View Quote

Easy.  End cap screws off with tool, and the baffles comes out to clean when needed.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:53:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Gemtech mist?
View Quote

No.  These guns are made with the barrel and suppressor as one unit so it bleeds off the gasses like an MP5SD.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 8:34:59 PM EDT
[#9]
That is awesome
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:44:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No.  These guns are made with the barrel and suppressor as one unit so it bleeds off the gasses like an MP5SD.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gemtech mist?

So is the Gemtech MIST:

http://www.gem-tech.com/store/pc/MIST-22-p929.htm

Which company made yours? I know AAC prototyped one with the same concept, but it never got released. I have seen and heard YHM's and Huntertown Arms 10/22 integrals but neither of them bleed gases like the MIST or yours does. IMO they aren't that quiet either.

Is yours a Thompson Machine Operative? I heard that they are whisper quiet.......

I know that video is misleading sometimes but yours sounds pretty good!
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:35:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So is the Gemtech MIST:

Which company made yours? I know AAC prototyped one with the same concept, but it never got released. I have seen and heard YHM's and Huntertown Arms 10/22 integrals but neither of them bleed gases like the MIST or yours does. IMO they aren't that quiet either.

Is yours a Thompson Machine Operative? I heard that they are whisper quiet.......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gemtech mist?

So is the Gemtech MIST:

Oh ok cool.  Didn't know that.  This is none of those, and is a local made suppressor.  The video is not misleading.  The camera doesn't even have to adjust to the volume of the gun.  That's why you can hear the bullets flying through the air after they hit the dirt.  It's bad ass, and almost every time someone hears one in person I have a new customer.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:50:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Oh ok cool.  Didn't know that.  This is none of those, and is a local made suppressor.  The video is not misleading.  The camera doesn't even have to adjust to the volume of the gun.  That's why you can hear the bullets flying through the air after they hit the dirt.  It's bad ass, and almost every time someone hears one in person I have a new customer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gemtech mist?

So is the Gemtech MIST:

How much? PM me if you want.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 12:04:39 PM EDT
[#13]
How long is the wait now? I've heard still 6-8 months for the Class 3.

Quoted:
Really happy with this gun.  There is nothing like shooting with no hearing protection.  Hope you guys like it!

Video
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 12:49:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Video

My fastest recent form 3 was 15 days, and my fastest recent form 4 was a hair under 5 months for my own personal M16.  It has really gotten better.  Not great, but better.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gemtech mist?

So is the Gemtech MIST:

Same question?  PM if you'd like..
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 10:04:54 PM EDT
[#16]

PM sent to both of you
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 10:39:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Very nice.  It sounds as quiet as my Marauder .22 airgun.  I'd buy one in a heartbeat if my state allowed it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:45:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Your range looks very familiar.    Hope to meet you out there sometime.  Love the .22.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#19]
That rifle needs a Norrell pack.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:58:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Your IM box is full...  Can I get just the barrel and cost?  Thanks...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:28:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That rifle needs a Norrell pack.
View Quote

Knowing me, it will get one.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:23:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Ditto on the full IMs

Is there or will there be a take down barrel option? If so please let me know the price.

Is there a store website?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:30:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks for the info...  Any chance we can get some pics of the internals and a materials list?  What is the base barrel, and what is the tube?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:47:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Thanks for the info...  Any chance we can get some pics of the internals and a materials list?  What is the base barrel, and what is the tube?
View Quote

Sure I can supply that stuff, but I need to respect the rules of this website.  I don't want this to turn into a huge for sales ad, and get it deleted or be banned.  That was not my intention of this post.  E-mail me with any questions anyone at [email protected].  I can supply details, pictures, and time frames.  I do not have a website yet, but I'm sure I will one day.  We are a small time FFL here, nothing huge, as it is a small side business venture of my business partner and I.  I am the owner of Silent Guns in Argyle, Texas, an FFL/SOT.  Feel free to look us up to see we are legit.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 2:30:52 PM EDT
[#25]
$850!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top