Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2014 9:23:48 PM EDT
Here is a new tactical precision stock... the Titan 1022.

Stats:
OAL 30.5"
LOP 13.9"
Construction: Nylon/Fiberglass/Aluminum/Rubber
Accepts heavy barrels up to 0.920"

Features and Benefits

Ultra-Rigid Engineering Grade Structural Nylon/Fiberglass Composite Resin.  Offers maximum accuracy potential with almost zero flex.

Anchor Lock System Hardened aluminum bed supports the action screw and a hardened aluminum rear shelf with an anchor lock screw to remove any play from the rear of the action. The Anchor Lock System gives the most accuracy potential from your 1022.

Ambidextrous design For right or left handed shooters

Quick Detach Flush Cup Sling Mounts standard on both sides. Attach or remove your QD sling in less than a second.

Swivel Stud Sling Mounts included Fits the standard sling attachment.

Optional Mini Picatinny Rail for flashlights, bipod mount or Illuminators. Allows you to mount a flashlight for night shooting or a QD bipod.

victor company usa

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=553919
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:31:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Victor Co posted a good amount of detailed pics of this stock over at rimfire central. It has some pretty useful features and looks to be pretty good quality. I believe they're going to offer a custom rear anchor for KIDD receivers either a rear tang. I'm looking forward to hearing some reviews, who knows, I may pick one up myself to give a go

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5080317#post5080317
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 2:43:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I like the looks and features.

$170 might be a little steep.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:46:21 AM EDT
[#3]
It has an aluminum bed and rear anchor...

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:15:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top