Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2012 2:25:39 PM EDT
Basically 2 BX25 sandwiched together. They are not able to be separated. I received one today from my distributor, should be more widely available soon. Then again... maybe they won'http://www.galleryofguns.com/prod_images/90398.jpg
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 2:53:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Just saw one today. If it were two mags that could be connected or detached I would probably have bought it. I bought a couple BX-25s instead.
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 4:59:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd be shocked if these ever saw the light of day or if they do they will be off the wall scalper expensive.
Two BX-25 are $53.02 that includes shipping from Midway limit two.  But nothing stopping your wife creating an account and ordering two I know I just did that for her
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 6:17:53 AM EDT
[#3]
That will make a great collectors item. I want one.
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Piss poor concept - try flipping the mags during a fast reload and see how slow and clumsy it is. The Butler creek mags can be coupled in the same way and it is a huge Charlie Foxtrot. A much better solution for fast reloads is to couple a pair of BX-25s together LIPS UP with a piece of wood and duct tape or rubber inner tube. Very fast reloads. Photo of two BC mags cinched together properly:

Link Posted: 12/20/2012 2:39:41 PM EDT
[#5]
What's the point?  Nice toy.
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 1:43:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I would rather they put their efforts into developing a good drum
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 1:51:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I would rather they put their efforts into developing a good drum

I agree.

Link Posted: 12/21/2012 3:49:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Piss poor concept - try flipping the mags during a fast reload and see how slow and clumsy it is.

All a matter of technique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFGxHt1T-NM

Not something I do, but beats pulling a fresh mag out of a pouch.

Your set up is pretty slick though. You ought to design and build a molded plastic block to fit between the mags and get rich selling the block and a piece of bike inner tube.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top