Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2017 7:15:11 PM EDT
My Israeli .mil surplus magazine bag.  Just ordered another two more and have patches on hand to sew onto them.  Stuck AR and AUG patches on there because I originally planned on getting a standard AUG instead of the NATO stocked model when I ordered those patches and wound up with a NATO stocked AUG so just decided to use the same mag bag since I won't be using my ARs and AUG at the same time

Ignore the background as my daughter attacks a clean room like it's her job, that's about after 2 hours of her being in the room. :giveup:

Got a few more coming in, one for a set of 5 MAGPUL 40 rounders, and another for the wife's AR mags.  These aren't all my mags these are just the ones I keep loaded and ready to go to the range or wherever else.  

MAG BAGS SMG AND RIFLE
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 9:06:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool!

Nice to see Numrich still around... I thought they'd simply just faded away!
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 7:26:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#3]
The whole bag and strap are made out of the same heavy canvas material.  Buckles are made from what looks like parkerized steel.

Inside of the bag has 5 divided pockets for the magazines.  I'll get a few pics up later of the inside of the bag.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 6:46:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Does the pouch have Tsahal markings?

Looks identical to the French TAP Mle. 50 magazine pouch, of which I have five- one size for the 9mm PM MAT Mle. 49, one for the 7.5x54mm FM Mle. 24-29, and the last for rifle grenades. France did give Israel a bunch equipment around 1963, although I believe Israel's web gear was mostly Commonwealth-derived at the time.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 6:33:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does the pouch have Tsahal markings?

Looks identical to the French TAP Mle. 50 magazine pouch, of which I have five- one size for the 9mm PM MAT Mle. 49, one for the 7.5x54mm FM Mle. 24-29, and the last for rifle grenades. France did give Israel a bunch equipment around 1963, although I believe Israel's web gear was mostly Commonwealth-derived at the time.
View Quote
Might be there looks like there were some markings at one point but they are unreadable now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top