Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2017 12:05:26 PM EDT
I'm needing a particular size molle bag that I cannot find anywhere.  I'm looking for something 10" tall, 12" wide, and about 2.5" thick with molle on the back and fastex buckle closure on the front.  Needs to fit some 8.5"x11.5" books inside.  Anyone have an idea on who can do that for me?

Thanks,
Mark
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I've used Dunamis Gear in the past.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 3:23:15 AM EDT
[#2]
SilentMark, why so specific a size, if you don't mind me asking. There are plenty of great bags on the market right now and some new ones coming out this spring/summer. The Slumberjack Spoor is a great bag, TAG has a new bag coming out soon or already released, Velocity Systems has a very nice bag near that size coming out later this year. You could also look at Recycled Firefighter they have nice new bag coming out next month.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top