Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2016 8:57:26 AM EDT
Just wanted to pass this along to you guys.

I have their SET warbelt and love it. More low profile than the HSGI. I've been using their pistol and rifle burros for a while now too and like those. I use one of the IWB pistol burros for my EDC.

Snake Eater Tactical

20% off code is: cybersnake

* I am not affiliated with them in anyway other than liking their gear.

Link Posted: 11/28/2016 9:02:07 AM EDT
[#1]
At the risk of getting overly sensitive- that guy posted to instagram about writing in "Giant Meteor" for his presidential candidate.

I own two of their belts, but that sort of tepid attitude sort of rubs me the wrong way nowadays.  I don't believe I will be buying any more gear from that outfit, especially with so many quality companies who strongly support 2A rights.

Your mileage may very, of course.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top