Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2016 9:44:10 PM EDT
I have a bravo concealment holster on a soe cobra belt. I want to be able to detach instead of pulling the holster off my belt. I know of soft loops that just unsnap.

Can I use something like this? or what else is out there?

https://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/GCA47.html

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:23:52 PM EDT
[#1]
The Bladetech TekLok may work well for you, and is inexpensive. If you want easier on/off, look at adding a Safailand ELS fork/base pair (attached to the belt via a TekLok).
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:30:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 12:32:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Bladetech TekLok may work well for you, and is inexpensive. If you want easier on/off, look at adding a Safailand ELS fork/base pair (attached to the belt via a TekLok).
View Quote

I've used those options and while they work for competition or OC rigs if you are trying to use them on a CC holster they make the holster stand off too far from your body unless you are wearing a jacket or really oversize shirt.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 10:54:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I have all of my tactical holsters ( Safariland ALS and T. rex) on the safariland QLS system. Very easy to swap amongst my battle belts.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 10:36:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a set of these on a bravo concealment light bearing BCA holster.

The hole pattern on the Ravens and the Bravo Concealment are the same.

I've put these loops on a few holsters of various makes for quick changes on a Brokos belt with a 1.75" inner belt left exposed at the holster area.
Works very well.
Each strap has 2 of the one directional snaps securing the loose end so you basically have a double fail safe there.

They cost a few bucks but they solve the QD mounting problem on kydex pancake holsters definitively.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 11:36:20 PM EDT
[#6]
G Code RTI is what you seek.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 5:56:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I can rotate my safariland holsters between my vest, duty belt, battle belt, or clip it onto a normal belt 1.5-2" using qls forks/plates, UBLs, and their belt clip.

I got a bit of an attachment for ALS and SLS for retention
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top