Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2015 1:12:55 PM EDT
Did anyone notice that Raven appeared to have more than half off on a number of holster and mag carriers in their "cocoa brown" color?

Not seeing any one the website last night or today.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, I caught that last night and ordered one for my G21!

At $39.99 I couldn't pass up that deal and there was also free shipping to boot.......
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:32:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't even see the G21, would have made a ton of sense. Couldn't believe the holsters with light were only $40, but no wonder they didn't last more than an hour.

I'm sure a bunch are about to pop on the EE or ebay.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:54:16 AM EDT
[#3]
The G21 came up under the handgun model drop down menu when I clicked on it. I just checked the email I got from them and when I click on the holster sale ad it now says I don't have "permission to access this page"? The other ads on the page are still working though. I guess they did sell out quick then.

I did get a confirmation email for my order, so I am hoping to get the holster in a week or so........we shall see......
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I checked yesterday and didn't see anything. Anyone have a link?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:13:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I am signed up on their mailing list, so I got a newsletter via email. Try this link and see if it works for you. The link for the holsters appears to be working again:

http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7a1db8b228ede11014c9b4276&id=a1d5f2567c&e=24483d3675
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:25:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Almost all the Glock holsters ran out in under 15 minutes.

I tried every combination I could for 4 different guns and came away with zilch.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:40:13 PM EDT
[#7]
And I just got notice my purchase was refunded in total...

So many more of us may have gotten zilch.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And I just got notice my purchase was refunded in total...

So many more of us may have gotten zilch.
View Quote

Black Friday was a burn it down sale guys; it broke our website at least once! As for your order, I can look into this for you, no problem. We did have a database melt down for a very short time that warranted some refunds on SHIPPING costs only.  If you ordered a holster, get me your order info and we can track this down. There should not have been any unexpected total refunds.

Varg
Raven Concealment Systems
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:49:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Refund said total amount, but I'm happy to wait to see if it actually ships before I waste any of your time. Honestly, I'm more than happy to pay shipping considering I feel like I stole these holsters from you.

ETA - My reading comprehension sucks. Just my shipping was refunded. I think I secretly felt guilty and undeserving of RCS gear at over half off.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 2:41:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Refund said total amount, but I'm happy to wait to see if it actually ships before I waste any of your time. Honestly, I'm more than happy to pay shipping considering I feel like I stole these holsters from you.

ETA - My reading comprehension sucks. Just my shipping was refunded. I think I secretly felt guilty and undeserving of RCS gear at over half off.
View Quote

No problem! It sounds like all is well with that order. I'll be hanging around if you have any questions or concerns about Raven gear or ordering.

Varg
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 2:44:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

{SNIP}

No problem! It sounds like all is well with that order. I'll be hanging around if you have any questions or concerns about Raven gear or ordering.

Varg
View Quote

Sent you an IM......
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 11:17:49 AM EDT
[#12]
It took around a month, but my Phantom holster finally arrived from Raven Concealment the other day (Dec 28th). At $39.99 + free shipping, it was definitely worth the wait! The fit and finish of the holster is outstanding.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top