Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2015 3:51:17 AM EDT
Ok. Need some advice here.

First up. Going to run a sure grip with 2 DD tacos, hsgi blowout, and mag net dump pouch (along with something for flashlight, knife etc). Looking to try and stay modular so planning on running the PC with a ESSTAC rig, lvl IV plates. I figure that will cover everything from just belt or stripped PC all the way through all up as required.

As mentioned, I'm looking pretty hard at both the PIG and the Paraclete. Seems both are great and get good reviews but I can't figure out why 1 is 329 and 1 is 179. I feel like I'm missing something and I'd rather buy once and all that. The main thing I can tell is the split front on the PIG but that really can't be it? I'm open to other suggestions as well please if you think something else might fit the bill.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 9:36:13 PM EDT
[#1]
the fact that the PIG has a great degree of size customizability and abilty to carry a larger variety of types and sizes of plates

there is also a separate soft armor compartment in addition to the plate compartment
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:50:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top