Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2014 6:24:18 PM EDT
Looking to get my first kits together (one for me one for wife) were both slender 6ft 150lbs and 5ft8 110lbs. Want to be able to carry everything we need on the PC 3+/- AR mags plus 3+/- pistol mags, IFAK, holster, knife, multi-tool, maps, LVL3 plates. Want to be able to throw a pack on my back in case of having to GTFO of the area. Wanting something light weight plus battle belt that will fit our frame. Thanks for all the help in advance!
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Suggest you read survival threads in outdoors section.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy two "school" backpacks and you are set.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Browse all the gear threads and see what catches your eye, some guys will post how big they are and what works for them.

Check out GreyGhostGear, a good place to get a PC,plates and a backpack all for good prices and USA made.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:23:27 PM EDT
[#4]
You will end up buying alot of stuff you dont really like before you find what you like.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:21:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top