Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2014 11:30:25 AM EDT
I am finishing out my warbelt and need to illuminate.

I have a pistol taco that I want to drop a light in.

I currently run an older Fenix PD30 pocket carry and like it due to the nearly uniform outer diameter. It goes in and out of the pistol mag pouch well.

However I want something with greater lumens.

What do YOU run and like?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#1]
When I had tacos i put my sure p2x fury in there with the tail cap up. It secured really well and covered up 95 percent of the body. I could still easily pull it out. I even put snacks in there to test the modularity of em.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:09:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have a pistol taco
View Quote

What is a Pistol Taco?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:15:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is a Pistol Taco?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a pistol taco

What is a Pistol Taco?

Pistol Taco

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:37:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When I had tacos i put my sure p2x fury in there with the tail cap up. It secured really well and covered up 95 percent of the body. I could still easily pull it out. I even put snacks in there to test the modularity of em.
View Quote

This, P2X Fury
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:38:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I've put a SF G2X Pro and a Streamlight Polytac LED in one of the pistol tacos on my battle belt and they work great, tailcap up. Currently the Polytac is in there simply because it's tan and its nitrolon, so it's not going to get dinged up.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:09:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Streamlight Polytac. Bright, tough as nails, and around 30 bucks on amazon

Link
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Surefire 9P fits in my pistol taco just fine and has enough sticking out to get a good hold onto when drawing it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top