Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2014 10:04:35 PM EDT
I posted in the FN forum but it gets nowhere near as much traffic as here.

Just picked up an FNX and threw a red dot on it.

I really want a crye clip, but i bet it will be a year or more before they come out with one.

Any companies have a holster with room for a light (x300v) and optic that uses a g-code style mount?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:52:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw a pic of a kydex holster for a S&W M&P that protected the mini red dot. I believe it was Costa's. I forget who the manufacturer was....maybe Raven?
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:05:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Bladetech makes a nice one but It does not have a covered area to protect the rmr.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:13:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bladetech makes a nice one but It does not have a covered area to protect the rmr.
View Quote

Tried ordering off their site, but it is slow as molasses in winter. Quite frustrating...
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:18:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got my holster from Bladetech, 3 weeks from order to receipt, for my Springfield Operator w/X300.

The website worked fine for me.

OP, give them a call, maybe they can do something for you.

They make a good product.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:37:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Custom made
Shouldn't be $80
I'll post some contact info later to the fellow arfcommer that's done some work for me

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:45:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Im trying to find one with a lower ride height that can attach to my battle belt.

Stanard Kydex belt loop ones aren't too hard to find, its the lower riding lvl2 ones that are :(

Im getting a suppressor for it, so hopefully by the time my tax stamp is back Crye will have a clip for it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:24:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Get a Raven Concealment Phantom and get 3 hole G Code Haley clips. Works great
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:04:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

don't see that as an option, call to order?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 4:22:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://raven-concealment-systems.mybigcommerce.com/fn-custom-phantom-light-compatible-holster/

http://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/Accessories/GCA89.html

Make sure you set quantity to two and get 3 hole clips

Yeah it will be like a $150 dollar holster but it's a $1500 gun. When you factor in the quality, the name brand, and the dual purpose IWB OWB set up, it's not too bad. I'm sure you can find an imitation company for cheaper but I think you'll be happier with the original.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:50:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a very low regard for the Crye GunClip. I know they have their dedicated uses (great for suppressor use and as you intend to use it), but I was so unimpressed with mine that I sent it back most ricky tick.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:38:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Custom made
Shouldn't be $80
I'll post some contact info later to the fellow arfcommer that's done some work for me

View Quote

N.U.o.S.U. Concealment. Check out their FB page
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:25:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Custom made
Shouldn't be $80

Brad...what's your opinion on the comparison of these holsters vs. Safariland? I've been thinking of ditching my Safariland for a custom job from them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 3:39:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Custom made
Shouldn't be $80

Called him.

he doesnt have an fnx-45 tac mold or a 300v light.... so we are playing it by ear right now, going to work me a price for a lvl2 holster with a rti hanger.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 3:46:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I carry my FNX-45 Tac with rmr in a a KT Mech holster. They had pretty much every option available for lights also.

http://www.kt-mech.com/models/FNX45TAC.html
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I carry my FNX-45 Tac with rmr in a a KT Mech holster. They had pretty much every option available for lights also.

http://www.kt-mech.com/models/FNX45TAC.html
View Quote

me likey
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 2:41:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Looks like quality holster solutions, thanks for sharing the site.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 12:53:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Brad...what's your opinion on the comparison of these holsters vs. Safariland? I've been thinking of ditching my Safariland for a custom job from them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Custom made
Shouldn't be $80

I've used two safariland holsters and been impressed by both.
Adam's (nuosu) holsters are comparable but his prices including the RTI hangar and shipping is just tough to beat. Customer service is great as is commo.

PB: I horse-traded with Adam. I bought a blue gun he didn't have and he gave me a huge discount. It's a great a way for him to expand his business.

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Called him.

he doesnt have an fnx-45 tac mold or a 300v light.... so we are playing it by ear right now, going to work me a price for a lvl2 holster with a rti hanger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Custom made
Shouldn't be $80

Called him.

Just sent and email out to surefire to see if my x300 or x300u light will work on the molding.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 1:25:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Just sent and email out to surefire to see if my x300 or x300u light will work on the molding.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Custom made
Shouldn't be $80

Called him.

You da man
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#20]
The X300V light bezel is longer than the Ultra.

Edit: Retract my statement about the X300V capable holsters. Bravo Concealment has X300V as an option, but everything is with belt loops. Maybe you can call them and ask about attaching RTI, but I think there are better options. Wait and see if OTG Concepts will start making X300V capable holsters. He posted some pics of a Glock holster with it, and he makes holsters with RTI attachment.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 5:09:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Raven does have the 300V as an option but you'll have to email for it.  The getting the RMR covered will be a special request as well.

A holster made for the ultra will not fit the V unless it's built pretty oversized on the bezel.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 11:26:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Custom made
Shouldn't be $80

Called him.

Email sent
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 2:00:13 PM EDT
[#25]
My buddy who does great work made a custom holster with RTI attachment (GCODE) for my FNX 45 Tac w/ Surefire X300 and Trijicon RMR. Turned out awesome, I run it on a battle belt as well. I'm sure the light could be extended a bit to fit the X300V. Here is his website:

http://www.coffmanconcealment.com/
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#26]
According to Rene at Surefire the x300U will work for molding the x300V.

Blue gun is enroute also.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 2:45:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Sweet, want to give me a buzz when you get a chance
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sweet, want to give me a buzz when you get a chance
View Quote

shoot me a pm with your number. Unsure which is yours in my phone.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 5:32:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

The specs on the Surefire site say overall length for X300U is 3.6inch and X300V is 4 inch. Depending on how you mould the kydex around the bezel, you might be able to make it a universal fit for X300 series.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#30]

I'm just going by what their rep told me. They yelled at me in caps the whole conversation.
Untitled1 by 4DAIVIPAI2K5, on Flickr
Untitled by 4DAIVIPAI2K5, on Flickr
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 1:44:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Blue gun is enroute also.
View Quote

Looking forward to getting my hands on my new holster. Spent a long time looking for just the right one and I am glad I finally found it.

Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:45:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Have you looked at OTG Hex yet? Those guys are awesome and they have FNX-45 molds.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 9:28:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Have you looked at OTG Hex yet? Those guys are awesome and they have FNX-45 molds.
View Quote

OTG makes some awesome looking holsters that is for sure.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 4:49:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh....your's looks more innovative. I just wish you made something with the ALS system instead of the hood. I'm tempted to buy yours anyway....I really dig the overall design and Cordura covering.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 6:55:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Meh....your's looks more innovative. I just wish you made something with the ALS system instead of the hood. I'm tempted to buy yours anyway....I really dig the overall design and Cordura covering.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

New holster from NUOSU Concealment is in the mail and should be here Thursday.

Wont have time to say much about it because I am driving down to Texas Thursday night for the Battle Roads USA Biathlon.

Should have a nice report to give when I get back on Sunday. Adam sent me some pics and it looks really good.

Link Posted: 10/6/2014 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Wont have time to say much about it because I am driving down to Texas Thursday night for the Battle Roads USA Biathlon.

Should have a nice report to give when I get back on Sunday. Adam sent me some pics and it looks really good.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully mine isn't too far behind yours, I'm getting itchy for one.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 7:17:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will be coming shortly. Took me for ever to get the blocking right.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 11:04:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Waiting for pics, lol

Link Posted: 10/7/2014 9:30:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Waiting for pics, lol

View Quote

I can post the pictures that Adam sent me.

I will post a full write up with pictures when I get back.

Link Posted: 10/7/2014 9:58:51 AM EDT
[#40]

The blocking for the RMR was the biggest PITA. I couldnt get it to lay how I wanted it to and tried a few methods and molded it a billion times. Ran a drill bit into my finger to top it off.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 10:11:20 AM EDT
[#41]
There better not be blood on mine

Link Posted: 10/7/2014 8:09:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The blocking for the RMR was the biggest PITA. I couldnt get it to lay how I wanted it to and tried a few methods and molded it a billion times. Ran a drill bit into my finger to top it off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Is that a pushbutton on the body side of the retention strap or do you have push the strap forward? That will make all the difference....I really want one of those holsters BADLY, but I can't deal with pushing the strap forward. On the other hand, if all you gotta do is push on an inside button (like the Safariland ALS) and the strap snaps forward, I'm gonna figure out what I am gonna do about my choice of handgun (specifically handgun+light) and send in an order ASAP. Right now I am carrying a G34 with Insight M3....and I am thinking seriously about selling it and moving down to a G19....or maybe two G19's.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 5:29:59 PM EDT
[#43]

Just got mine from nuosu.

Holy cow this thing is awesome with the rti hanger!
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Glad to hear that. I now officially hate everything that is the fnx lol.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 11:36:18 PM EDT
[#45]
When I get that far, I'm going to get an OTG ADR MKIII with the g-code RTI. I will then get the jacket slot hanger.

I think this seems like a pretty nice setup
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top