Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2014 5:21:18 PM EDT
I'd like something better then tru spec and propper but not 300 a shirt for crye stuff
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:13:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'd like something better then tru spec and propper but not 300 a shirt for crye stuff
View Quote

What camo? I like my LBX Multicam. If you do not need a true BDU style, VertX has even better quality than LBX

ETA: http://lbxtactical.com/collections/pro/products/multicam-assaulters-uniform ~$120 shipped after coupon code LABOR-DAY
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:28:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Tru-Spec Multicam has served me well.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:32:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What camo? I like my LBX Multicam. If you do not need a true BDU style, VertX has even better quality than LBX

ETA: http://lbxtactical.com/collections/pro/products/multicam-assaulters-uniform ~$120 shipped after coupon code LABOR-DAY
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is exactly what I'm looking for only in a 42-44 pants
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:37:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're out of luck then. Tru-Spec or Vertx
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:00:39 AM EDT
[#5]
crye is like $200 for pants and $150 for a shirt and having owned crye, truspec and propper i can say crye is hands down the best. If you want good gear you have to pay for it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:07:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tru-Spec Multicam has served me well.
View Quote

I have used Tru-Spec as well and it is pretty good.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#7]
LAPG has decent stuff.
Not sure if they it in M.C.  or not.

Also, the pants I have from them have not been put through any hard use yet so maybe read some reviews on their site.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone try the skd tactical bdu yet??
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:56:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Bought skd pants and crye shirts
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:25:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I picked up a pair and have been pretty rough on them the past 4-5 months and they are holding up really well. Definetly recommend.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 4:31:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I picked up a pair and have been pretty rough on them the past 4-5 months and they are holding up really well. Definetly recommend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love the ones I got too only had me for like a week so far

Now if only crye would get off there ass and send my shirts
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top