Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2014 4:23:17 PM EDT
So I bought one of the 6094-DTOM PCs in size medium. Hasn't come in yet, and that's fine.

But I was wondering what size soft armor I could put in the cummerbund, When I look online I get conflicting information, and from what I'm able to find there's surprisingly little information communicated or discussed on this point.

Anyone with the carrier know for sure what's the largest soft armor one could have in the side of a size medium 6094?
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm new to the plate carrier scene but I will tell you this... The side plate pockets will take 6x8 snugly. I it's measured the damn thing with a tape measure lol. I would suggest looking at velocity systems on skdtac.com for a easier way to find it. I'm still learnig about plates too, but I got the exact PC you have.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 6:09:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Couldn't find soft armor on skd in 6x8. May have to talk to bulletproofme to build some.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 9:25:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Email LBT for soft armor inserts for your 6094.
I did the same and got Level IIIA plate backers and cumberbund inserts.
They have four different kinds, the heaviest being the cheapest and the lightest being the most expensive.
They did ask if you are military or law enforcement; not sure if they sell to civilians.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 9:30:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They have four different kinds, the heaviest being the cheapest and the lightest being the most expensive.
They did ask if you are military or law enforcement; not sure if they sell to civilians.
View Quote

Wow, thanks for the tip. I didn't know LBT had armor. Do you know off hand who makes it? Do you recall their pricing and options,etc?
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 2:07:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Wow, thanks for the tip. I didn't know LBT had armor. Do you know off hand who makes it? Do you recall their pricing and options,etc?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

they offer the armor just for the cut of there PC's as any good company will. the 3a I got for my 6094a is from them is from here
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 8:00:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

they offer the armor just for the cut of there PC's as any good company will. the 3a I got for my 6094a is from them is from here
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, these are the guys.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I called LBT earlier today and they won't sell just the side armor, only complete kits
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#8]
It may be the deal they have with the maker of the armor. its not bad to have a full kit of 3a. I think for the price of HML just buy it and use it for the Cbun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top