Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My fiance said I'm not allowed.
View Quote

Get it delivered to work. Duh.

I bought the large plate carrier.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 1:31:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Weird, I placed an order Tuesday night and still haven't gotten any shipping notice yet.  Card has been charged though.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:29:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Weird, I placed an order Tuesday night and still haven't gotten any shipping notice yet.  Card has been charged though.
View Quote

Same boat here, except I ordered on Sunday.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Picked me up a large 6904. What kind of plates should I get for it?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 10:11:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wow this 6094 is very nice. Carries my ar500 plates so much more comfortable than my grey ghost gear minimalist carrier did. Nothing against it, it's a minimalist, but the LBT makes the 20 lbs of plates bearable.
What mag shingles is everyone using? I'm thinking about some taco carriers.
View Quote

My 6094 setup is 3 tacos + the 3 mag LBT kangaroo pouch.
It lets you carry up to 6 mags if you need to, but is much lower profile and good for going prone.
I see way too many guys that front load the crap out of their rigs. Keep things low and close to your body.
The LBT 2645 kangaroo pouch is key.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It lets you carry up to 6 mags if you need to, but is much lower profile and good for going prone.
I see way too many guys that front load the crap out of their rigs. Keep things low and close to your body.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow this 6094 is very nice. Carries my ar500 plates so much more comfortable than my grey ghost gear minimalist carrier did. Nothing against it, it's a minimalist, but the LBT makes the 20 lbs of plates bearable.
What mag shingles is everyone using? I'm thinking about some taco carriers.

Just ordered the 2645A last night! I've been playing with the set up and stuffed two mags in the kangaroo pouch and two mags in the built in cummerbunds. It makes it really low pro and like it better than attaching a shingle. Want to put some kind of med kit in one of the one empty mag pouches.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 1:18:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I ordered on Sunday (8/3) and my order was delivered today!  The good news is that it's here and it is really nice, the bad news is that I ordered the 6094B in coyote and they shipped Multicam.  I ordered the coyote since it matched most of my other stuff, but the Multicam is nice...
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 2:12:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#9]
They put the money back into my account, but my order is still showing as processing on their website. This happen to anyone else?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#10]
No, my cc is still charged but my order hasn't been updated or ship -- but its only been 4 days and the website said it could take a couple weeks to ship.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They put the money back into my account, but my order is still showing as processing on their website. This happen to anyone else?
View Quote

Why would they have refunded you? That's concerning, maybe they don't have the inventory for all of us....
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 5:33:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Why would they have refunded you? That's concerning, maybe they don't have the inventory for all of us....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wasn't refunded, up until yesterday I had a charge from them for $250, then I yesterday when I checked it there's no charge or anything and the money is back in there.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 1:18:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

last time I ordered from them the shipping status never changed ether but all my stuff showed up
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:57:06 PM EDT
[#14]
They sent me 2 emails about "processing", then the shipping invoice, tracking information, and another email from FEDEX. So 5 emails total over 3 days.
But I only ordered the Assorted Pouches lot, no PC or bag this time.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 4:20:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Got a coupon for $10 off my next order for my order taking so long to ship, says my PC will come by the end of the month -- which is sort of what it said on the webpage, like "4-6 weeks to ship" so I'm happy.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 4:50:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Got a coupon for $10 off my next order for my order taking so long to ship, says my PC will come by the end of the month -- which is sort of what it said on the webpage, like "4-6 weeks to ship" so I'm happy.
View Quote

I got the same one, then one saying it shipped 2 hours later and when I checked the tracking it shipped 2 days ago.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 4:56:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I got the same email as well, but I've had my 6094 for exactly 1 week now.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:29:32 AM EDT
[#19]
anybody still waiting on their stuff?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:33:05 AM EDT
[#20]
LBT will obviouslt have a huge backorder during a sale because their products are always highly anticipated and sought after.
Something with the color of my 6094A happened as well; I could have sworn I ordered a Coyote Brown but got a Coyote Tan instead.
They did say this happened to others several times; something about a glitch in their ordering system.
Anyway, very happy with the 6094A and the soft armor I ordered for it and LBT has been very helpful throughout the order processing.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:51:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, still waiting.

Edit - just got a generic Fedex shipping notice without any company listed as the shipper or requestor for the notification to be sent.  Fedex shows some 30 pound package shipping from VA, I'm assuming it is from LBT and the weight is wrong like others have posted.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:56:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yep, still waiting.

Edit - just got a generic Fedex shipping notice without any company listed as the shipper or requestor for the notification to be sent.  Fedex shows some 30 pound package shipping from VA, I'm assuming it is from LBT and the weight is wrong like others have posted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, still waiting.

got the same email today
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top