Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2014 10:13:01 AM EDT
Anybody ever use any of the British molle gear?  Osprey and the like?  Is it good quality stuff?  I like the looks of it, but would love to hear opinions.  Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:34:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I used alot of their stuff when I was over there and for OPFOR stuff back in the states and never had an issue with. I have a vest that I really like, but DPM doesn't really work in West TX!
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 1:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Milsurp stuff I've seen roughly compares to our issue equipment.  Not too easy to obtain this side of the pond, and quite expensive if bought via mail from the UK.  Generally speaking, their issue stuff is no better than ours, and vice versa.
View Quote

So in other words, you aren't really getting anything so great, but get to pay extra for shipping.  Rog on that.  There seems to be a bit of it on the Bay.  It just looked interesting.  Do they have an "Eagle", or "LBT" of their own?
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 1:39:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the best piece of kit the Brits came out with was the SAS Smock...

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 4:25:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think the best piece of kit the Brits came out with was the SAS Smock...

View Quote

Have both..Desert..and jungle...are you.talking about the wind parkas ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top