Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2014 11:01:47 AM EDT
Coyote brown or multicam pics please? Can't decide between the two.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 11:07:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 12:34:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 2:58:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Help me decide.  I still can't decide.  I like multicam... But I wonder how long it'll stick.  My guess is a good while.  But coyote brown or fde type colors are never going anywhere... Though perhaps less practical as fde is generally not camo in many environments.  

How about some input? Lol
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 3:31:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Help me decide.  I still can't decide.  I like multicam... But I wonder how long it'll stick.  My guess is a good while.  But coyote brown or fde type colors are never going anywhere... Though perhaps less practical as fde is generally not camo in many environments.  

View Quote

Just get the FDE and paint it. You can just paint over it as the seasons change. It'll wear off  but as you add paint to match the new season coming in.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 8:29:16 PM EDT
[#5]
multicam

Link Posted: 7/15/2014 5:43:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Mine was in multicam.  I hated it, but not because of the color, I no longer own it.

My advice- Multicam.  In a different pack.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 6:51:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Mine was in multicam.  I hated it, but not because of the color, I no longer own it.

View Quote

Feel free to send me an email detailing why you dislike the pack to [email protected]
I take good and bad feedback
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 7:00:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Coyote brown or multicam pics please? Can't decide between the two.
View Quote

Both colors will be around for a very long time, even after the new Scorpion pattern comes out.
It will take awhile for the market to get products on the shelf if/when it is released to the commercial industry, there is still a "grey" area surrounding that as we are trying to get more info from our sources.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 7:23:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Have used mine since 2011.  Went to Iraq and various other smaller missions.  Take it damn near every in car and truck, desert and mountain.  Still in great condition.

Never did agree with the idea of buckling a backpack into armor.

Some pouches with two top and two bottom buckles secure nicely into the buckles present on the Operator pack.  Mystery ranch used to sell a pouch separately that would fit on the SATL and othe packs that works nicely on the TT pack.

Link Posted: 7/15/2014 2:05:41 PM EDT
[#10]
You could also try the Grey Ghost Gear pack. Pretty much the same thing as the TT. I only really use it as a small day pack and for carrying some pistols around to the range and stuff. Don't know about the rest of you guys, but I like it a lot.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 2:22:32 PM EDT
[#11]
In this case I am getting the funds via Amazon gift card.  Amazon doesn't offer the grey ghost pack in coyote brown except in lite lok.  Which I don't want.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 3:13:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In this case I am getting the funds via Amazon gift card.  Amazon doesn't offer the grey ghost pack in coyote brown except in lite lok.  Which I don't want.
View Quote

May I ask why? Mine is lite lok and I have no issues, not that I abuse it regularly...
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

May I ask why? Mine is lite lok and I have no issues, not that I abuse it regularly...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was simply told it wasn't as strong.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 8:10:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Ryan, I thought there was some new stuff coming out TT? Any insights as to what and when?
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 8:22:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote

Here's my policy when it comes to gear and camo. I like being able to wear my gear no matter what camo I'm currently wearing, and I kinda find it a bit funny-looking when mixing camos that don't work together. IMHO, coyote/FDE blends with just about anything save that shit ACU. So I purchase all my gear in coyote/FDE or OD-green or ranger green so that it works with any number of camo patterns that I wear.
95% of my gear is coyote and I wear MultiCam, DCU, and Woodland.
I'm in the same boat as you; I'm gonna buy this pack but I'm gonna buy it in coyote.

ETA: I've changed my mind; I'm gonna pick up the TT / MSM Adapt Pack.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:39:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Feel free to send me an email detailing why you dislike the pack to [email protected]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are a gentleman and a scholar.  Or something.  I'll send you an email with some details, and I really appreciate the opportunity.  I have several items from TT and have liked all but this one.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ryan, I thought there was some new stuff coming out TT? Any insights as to what and when?
View Quote

We have been swamped with requests from OEM customers to manufacture their product or to come out with new designs for them.
There has been a release of two new versions of Malice Packs recently, both of those are in testing with select units right now.

I have to read the rules here a bit more carefully as I do not want to seem like I am advertising vs the paid vendors here
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Went with coyote brown. Glad I did. Thanks all for the advice.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:16:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Went with coyote brown. Glad I did. Thanks all for the advice.
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3845/14567282948_5817d04f0d_b.jpg
View Quote

Photoshop or stencils?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:47:45 AM EDT
[#20]
I'll let you decide.

Flickr Page

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:24:54 AM EDT
[#21]
I bought the Mil-Spec Monkey / TT collaboration Adapt Pack in Ranger green and added an Eagle Industries original admin pouch to the back where I keep IFAK and utility necessities stowed.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:27:44 AM EDT
[#22]
It looks like you're a very talented photographer. Seriously brother, they look great.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:34:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It looks like you're a very talented photographer. Seriously brother, they look great.
View Quote

Thanks :) And the watermark is photoshopped.  I get asked if its stenciled all the time.  Depending on the photo, it can look exactly like its been stenciled on there.  Give my Facebook page a LIKE, and maybe win a vinyl in the next give away.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:34:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I bought the Mil-Spec Monkey / TT collaboration Adapt Pack in Ranger green and added an Eagle Industries original admin pouch to the back where I keep IFAK and utility necessities stowed.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/RTUtah/hwkit_zpsabe0aa83.jpeg  
View Quote

Yeah I almost debated getting it in ranger green.  I think I'll be needing another in that color.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top