Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2014 12:40:54 PM EDT
Anyone seen this article?

http://soldiersystems.net/tag/shellback-tactical/

Looks like Shellback is going to be going it alone (well, at least with a new partner). Hopefully they will be more free to innovate and bring new products to the market.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:50:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't wait to see what shellback can do without TAG weighing them down
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:59:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting. LC Industries used to make and distribute Shellback's products (LCI owns TAG), but now that Shellback's getting their own facility, I guess that means they're no longer associated with LCI? The stuff I got from TAG and Shellback have been nothing but bombproof, so hopefully we'll see similar quality gear produced as well.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Interesting. LC Industries used to make and distribute Shellback's products (LCI owns TAG), but now that Shellback's getting their own facility, I guess that means they're no longer associated with LCI? The stuff I got from TAG and Shellback have been nothing but bombproof, so hopefully we'll see similar quality gear produced as well.
View Quote

Yup, I'm actually a dealer for TAG and I heard about it last week when I got a letter with my last PO confirmation stating that TAG and Shellback are splitting. This article is the first public disclosure I've seen so I wanted to post it for you all to see.

We're already set up with Shellback independently and I'm hoping to see some great new products from them in the future. Now I just need to get big enough that I can afford to be a site sponsor on AR15.com so I can mix it up with you guys some more. Hopefully that will be this summer.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:29:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Shellback will have quite a few cool new things on their website very soon. ;)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top