Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2012 10:15:45 PM EDT
I am 5'6 155lbs, I have problem finding stuff small enough to fit me.

I need a plate/armor carrier (want ;) not need)

Looking for Molle on all 4 sides, and velcro/molle combo on front/top

I was looking at

http://www.mayflower-rc.org/store/7016/25/Low-Profile-Assault-Armor-Carrier.html

But I'm not sure if it goes small enough?

Thanks in advance (pictures and links are appreciated)
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 10:23:13 PM EDT
[#1]
What size paltes are you going for? Most plate carriers are sized according to the plates you stick in them, so that may help with figuring it out. That one's good, also check out the FAPC2 from Diamondback Tactical, with the cummerbund option it seems to fit all the criteria and their "Small" size is for 8x10 plates according to the website.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 10:50:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What size paltes are you going for? Most plate carriers are sized according to the plates you stick in them, so that may help with figuring it out. That one's good, also check out the FAPC2 from Diamondback Tactical, with the cummerbund option it seems to fit all the criteria and their "Small" size is for 8x10 plates according to the website.

vest that fits snug/properly is priority and ill match armor after. thanks ill check the FAPC2.
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 8:46:37 AM EDT
[#3]
TAG Banshee

It's extremely well made and very affordable. I picked mine up for $115. It's a bit smaller than a normal PC to allow for no interference with a duty belt / first line. It also allows better mobility if you're doing vehicle ops and getting in and out of vehicles. It fits 10x12 plates in the front and back. The cummerbund has a built in sleeve for soft armor and molle on the inside and outside so you can attach pouches and modular side armor panels if you're running side plates as well.
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm 5' 11", 155lbs. The Diamondback Tactical FAPC GEN II is the only piece of gear I have bought that fit me perfectly without any modification. I have a size medium with TAP Gamma level III plates with IIIA backers.
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm 5'5" 150. I have a tactical tailor fight lite. Medium fits me perfectly.
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 5:50:37 PM EDT
[#6]
The Mayflower you posted will work.

It is what my wife uses.

If you don't need an armor carrier, their plate carrier is very nice too.

I use their plate carrier and am very happy with it.

Here is a pic, I use the small/medium carrier (I am the guy with the red beard).

FWIW I am 5'10 approx 175-ish

Link Posted: 11/1/2012 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top