Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2010 1:55:09 PM EDT
I placed an order for custom patch work from OML patches back in September.  Initially they were slow to respond, but after a story of running an internet business in a place with limited internet connectivity, they started giving me quality images of my patch design.  But then they never delivered on a final product.  No package arrived, no tracking number given.  They said that it must have gotten lost in shipping and offered to replace the order.  I never heard from them again.  I would not order from them, learn from my mistake.

Editted to include:  I also found this review on facebook: OML PATCHES R THIEVES

On this note....I still need custom patches made....can anyone recommend anyone?
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#1]
try www.camotech.com
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 4:19:54 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for OML sucking.

I ordered 2 name tapes and 2 "desert" subdued Texas flag patches.

After an unreasonably long wait with no replies to my e-mails, I finally received my order. The name tapes were good quality and exactly what I ordered.
However, the Texas flag patches were a joke. They were noticeably smaller than the 2x3in they were described as and the color scheme led me to believe that no one at OML had every actually looked at the Texas flag. After I emailed with a picture of the flag next to what one should look like, asking if there was some kind of mistake, I received no reply.

At the time, there was no picture of their idea of a "desert" subdued Texas flag. Shortly after my email to them, the flag's color scheme still remains a joke, but they have posted a picture of it on the order page. It wasn't so much the product that pissed me off, it was the lack of any customer service.

Theirs:

My idea of correct:
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 8:53:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
try www.camotech.com

Another +1 for camotech.  Good customer service and a pretty quick delivery time for custom orders.
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 6:39:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I've used QualityEmbroideredPatches.com before and their work is top-notch, prices are reasonable and delivery was pretty quick.  I'm even prepping a few more orders to go to them now.
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 9:47:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Been there, done that. Read my dealings with OML over on Reseller Ratings.

By the way, thanks for the links to the other places guys! They're going in my bookmarks for future reference.
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I never got my patches after 2 months from them.

Finally after getting rough with them they refunded my money.
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 3:20:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've used QualityEmbroideredPatches.com before and their work is top-notch, prices are reasonable and delivery was pretty quick.  I'm even prepping a few more orders to go to them now.

Another vote for QEP! Just ordered several today. I submitted my picture of what I wanted, then I received an email within about 2 hrs with a primary design. I had a few changes to make, and sent it, and within another hour got a second response. Made one final change to the patch colors, and received a final confirmation. The whole process took only about 4 hours via email. Great Customer Service!

Link Posted: 12/7/2010 11:04:09 PM EDT
[#8]
You know, if you defraud enough people out of $10-$20 over time it starts to add up. Of course, you make sure you fulfill enough orders to maintain a veneer of a valid business.

I can't help but wonder if enough people contacted the Michigan Attorney General if they'd open a serious investigation into Sue's "business" practices since it seems like there are so many dissatisfied customers. Not to mention, this could fall under federal law enforcement's purview since she is using the Postal Service to defraud folks all over the nation.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 5:31:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:Another vote for QEP! Just ordered several today. I submitted my picture of what I wanted, then I received an email within about 2 hrs with a primary design. I had a few changes to make, and sent it, and within another hour got a second response. Made one final change to the patch colors, and received a final confirmation. The whole process took only about 4 hours via email. Great Customer Service!

Yeah, I had almost exactly the same experience.  What got me is that their final product is really good quality, too.  They're my go-to guys for patches.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 8:20:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:Another vote for QEP! Just ordered several today. I submitted my picture of what I wanted, then I received an email within about 2 hrs with a primary design. I had a few changes to make, and sent it, and within another hour got a second response. Made one final change to the patch colors, and received a final confirmation. The whole process took only about 4 hours via email. Great Customer Service!

Yeah, I had almost exactly the same experience.  What got me is that their final product is really good quality, too.  They're my go-to guys for patches.

I just sent off for a quote for a few subdued Missouri state flags.  I will keep everyone posted as to how it turns out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top