BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 161
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 10:14:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 9:48:57 PM EDT
[#2]

I know that it is not the greatest gear here or even the best I own. But I all three pieces that I made. The belt started off as a shotgun bandolier. The pouches were old shorts that did not fit me any longer. All In all I think I have about 10 maybe 20 bucks or so in the webbing and etc. Figured I would give it a go. Like I said not the best out there by any means, but I think It will work great for things like walking around on the family land out in the county or the wood next to it.

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 10:33:11 PM EDT
[#3]
mike you planning on a school shooting or something?  What do you want to carry around 8 mags for?  Most guys don't carry that many in afghanistan.  

Pro tip.  get a slash bandoleer that only holds 3-4 rounds and be happier lighter and have it not swing around and take someone teeth out.  Hell my belt and chest rig completely loaded up has less mags than that.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 2:46:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nickforney:
mike you planning on a school shooting or something?  What do you want to carry around 8 mags for?  Most guys don't carry that many in afghanistan.  

Pro tip.  get a slash bandoleer that only holds 3-4 rounds and be happier lighter and have it not swing around and take someone teeth out.  Hell my belt and chest rig completely loaded up has less mags than that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 3:43:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joker581] [#5]
Edited-joker581
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Not cool!  
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 4:16:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _LandCruiser_] [#7]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 4:49:49 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 5:06:15 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

I finally get to use the report button.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 5:21:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Silverbulletz06:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I don't believe it needs to go that far, but his quote definitely deserves a wtf.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 6:02:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joker581] [#11]

View Quote

Congrats! You just trolled a pic thread. Edited-joker581 Ps, I have 11 mags on my rig. Because I can.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

....and i get to use the ignore button.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:05:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joker581] [#13]
Originally Posted By fridge72:

Congrats! You just trolled a pic thread. Edited-joker581 Ps, I have 11 mags on my rig. Because I can.
View All Quotes

Congrats, you just violated CoC with a personal attack.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:09:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joker581] [#14]
Originally Posted By Aeain:

View All Quotes

Congrats! You just trolled a pic thread. Edited-joker581. Ps, I have 11 mags on my rig. Because I can.

I used the report button.  I like this thread, I get to use all kinds of buttons.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By FistPeso:

Not cool!  
View All Quotes

Not cool!  

Yup wasn't cool.  My bad filter was turned on the wrong level.  The folks who run around with 11 mags make zero sense to me.  If I am planning on doing a real mag dump kinda range day and bringing all kinds of gear and stuff too then I might have a decent number of mags on me.

You still don't wanna carry around that kind of mag count it is heavy for no reason and has to be very awkward to be carrying especially at the point that you burn through half the mags.  This appears to be inexperience to me and unless you are planning the next columbine, Virginia tech or north hollywood shoot out I can't fathom a use for all those mags.  All those mags but no life saving equipment or water or any other items you may need in a gunfight that leads me to believe you are either planning on no one fighting back or you have failed to plan in general.

Again sorry I was over the line and didn't mean to infer that you were planning mass murder.  I would completely understand if Joker wanted to scrub the quote but enough of you guys have made his job harder that he probably won't.  

I was not trolling though.  Was the level that it came out too harsh...yes but that is a ridiculous and I called it for what it was.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Yup wasn't cool.  My bad filter was turned on the wrong level.  The folks who run around with 11 mags make zero sense to me.  If I am planning on doing a real mag dump kinda range day and bringing all kinds of gear and stuff too then I might have a decent number of mags on me.

You still don't wanna carry around that kind of mag count it is heavy for no reason and has to be very awkward to be carrying especially at the point that you burn through half the mags.  This appears to be inexperience to me and unless you are planning the next columbine, Virginia tech or north hollywood shoot out I can't fathom a use for all those mags. All those mags but no life saving equipment or water or any other items you may need in a gunfight that leads me to believe you are either planning on no one fighting back or you have failed to plan in general.

Again sorry I was over the line and didn't mean to infer that you were planning mass murder.  I would completely understand if Joker wanted to scrub the quote but enough of you guys have made his job harder that he probably won't.  

I was not trolling though.  Was the level that it came out too harsh...yes but that is a ridiculous and I called it for what it was.
View All Quotes

Not cool!  

You still don't wanna carry around that kind of mag count it is heavy for no reason and has to be very awkward to be carrying especially at the point that you burn through half the mags.  This appears to be inexperience to me and unless you are planning the next columbine, Virginia tech or north hollywood shoot out I can't fathom a use for all those mags. All those mags but no life saving equipment or water or any other items you may need in a gunfight that leads me to believe you are either planning on no one fighting back or you have failed to plan in general.

Still not cool!  
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:05:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joker581] [#17]
Originally Posted By ArmedFerret:

I used the report button.  I like this thread, I get to use all kinds of buttons.
View All Quotes

Congrats! You just trolled a pic thread. Edited-joker581. Ps, I have 11 mags on my rig. Because I can.

this is why we can't have nice things. I actually first read it to read more like poster was referring to responding to a school shooting. Upon re-reading it I could see being taken the other way too.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:15:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmedFerret] [#18]

Still not cool!  
View All Quotes

Not cool!  

Still not cool!  

You should probably turn up your context clues filter, so that you can maybe finally start realizing why you're wrong for insinuating he's calling for anything or even accusing someone of planning something.  Context clues are something I learned about, oh, maybe second grade or so.  But it's been a while.  Your schooling may have been different.

Pic thread, friend's pack.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:20:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Still not cool!  
View All Quotes

Not cool!  

Still not cool!  

I didn't say mike was.  I was giving a negative connotation to wearing a burn rig with 12 mags on it and no TQ or anything else.  It is what it is Im not gonna argue the semantics of it or anything else.  
Welcome to the real world.  There are sick people out there.  Drop a bunch of mags run a couple miles and aim your fire.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:23:52 PM EDT
[#20]

You should probably turn up your context clues filter, so that you can maybe finally start realizing why you're wrong for insinuating he's calling for anything or even accusing someone of planning something.  Context clues are something I learned about, oh, maybe second grade or so.  But it's been a while.  Your schooling may have been different.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/armed_ferret/AFG%202012-2013/DSCN0023.jpg
View All Quotes

Not cool!  

Still not cool!  

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/armed_ferret/AFG%202012-2013/DSCN0023.jpg

I am sure he appreciates you providing cover, but the context is pretty clear here!
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:27:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FistPeso] [#21]

I didn't say mike was.  I was giving a negative connotation to wearing a burn rig with 12 mags on it and no TQ or anything else.  It is what it is Im not gonna argue the semantics of it or anything else.  
Welcome to the real world.  There are sick people out there.  Drop a bunch of mags run a couple miles and aim your fire.

<a href="http://s273.photobucket.com/user/nickforney/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141012_191644.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/nickforney/Mobile%20Uploads/20141012_191644.jpg</a>
View All Quotes

Not cool!  

Still not cool!  

<a href="http://s273.photobucket.com/user/nickforney/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141012_191644.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/nickforney/Mobile%20Uploads/20141012_191644.jpg</a>

That's the point, why are you giving a negative connotation to someone wanting to run with 8 mags?  I run with 4 mags, but I am not going to throw around those type of connotations to someone training to run with 8.

EDIT:
8 or 12 mags,  what if I run with 4 60 round mags or 100 round drums?
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#22]

I am sure he appreciates you providing cover, but the context is pretty clear here!
View Quote

....or maybe it isn't.  Maybe you should read the post above yours, and you'll understand why you're wrong.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:31:56 PM EDT
[#23]
what if I run with 4 60 round mags or 100 round drums?
View Quote

Completely your choice, but expect to get laughed at.

Hell, while we're at it, let's all run with TNT.  Might as well, right?

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:42:21 PM EDT
[#24]

That's the point, why are you giving a negative connotation to someone wanting to run with 8 mags?  I run with 4 mags, but I am not going to throw around those type of connotations to someone training to run with 8.

EDIT:
8 or 12 mags,  what if I run with 4 60 round mags or 100 round drums?
View Quote

I wasn't clear what I was observing to my spotter so this is what I saw.  I dude with a chest rig holding 12 mags and a bandoleer with another 8.  Those things coming together with ole sailor jerry came out with a pretty standard observation.  If you want to run 4 60 round or 100 round drums I would call you names and then ask if you were planning on committing mass murder or I would ridicule the fact that you could afford to put 150 bucks worth of ammo on your person but you cannot find space for a bottle of water or I don't know maybe something to stop bleeding.  Hell I would be happy with even just a big rambo knife just have some variety because variety is the spice of life.

This is a picture thread.  It is one thing to occasionally comment on something but you are continuing the thread in the wrong direction.  Get over it or at the very least start adding pictures to your comments so when it all has to be edited out at least there will be some pictures in the barren page rather than just edited out posts.  I have already contacted the mod and mentioned my mistake and he should be looking into it here or maybe he already has why do you we just drop it for now.

Im bringing drop leg subloads back.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#25]

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/armed_ferret/AFG%202012-2013/DSCN0011.jpg
View All Quotes

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/armed_ferret/AFG%202012-2013/DSCN0011.jpg

I see people run all kinds of stuff at training, why would I laugh.  I am happy that people would take the time to train, and happy they would try new things.  How else are you going to know if 8 - 12 mags is a good idea or not.  The wisdom is sound, but demonizing someone for their gear selection, you can flash all the pics you want, I still call BS.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:49:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:57:57 PM EDT
[#27]

I see people run all kinds of stuff at training, why would I laugh.  I am happy that people would take the time to train, and happy they would try new things.  How else are you going to know if 8 - 12 mags is a good idea or not.  The wisdom is sound, but demonizing someone for their gear selection, you can flash all the pics you want, I still call BS.
View All Quotes

How else?  Many of us went to afghanistan and iraq and have come back and told you it is not the right thing to do.  I watched every fat gear gueen pog that left the wire for the first time wanted 16 mags.  Some people made it work and had a damn good reason to.  Most just ended up carrying around extra weight or not being physically able to continue mission because every pound adds up.  

Im running out of snarky picture ideas to take.  Training the same mistakes over is not good training.  Going to fantasy weekend camp and burning up 2k rounds isn't the same as carrying them all the time and shooting 100 round drums is just a great way to have a failure cost you half your ammo load instead of 1/7th.

Its a picture thread man.  Add pictures if you don't like what I am saying make a general discussion thread about the topic discussing the pros and cons or start a pit thread calling me names and see how each plays out for you.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:58:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Don't laugh at my ghetto target stand
Doing drills in the back yard with my heavy ass LPR
I figure if I get used to doing them with the heaviest rifle I have then doing them with a SBR would be easy.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Flashing pics is done because it's a fucking pic thread.

Just because you train with a given setup, doesn't mean it's a good idea. I could put a purple dildo in a picatinny mount and train with it....doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 9:49:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FistPeso] [#30]
Forgive my ignorance on the picture part, first time participating in the picture threads.  I had to grab a photo of my carrier and chest rig.  As you can tell, I am very much a minimalist and I value scaleability.  My point about training is that most of us are not in a combat theater, and training with your systems is a great way to tell if your purple dildo is useful.  Perhaps a QD mount would be better!

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 9:52:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:39:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Platatac Spur in Auscam Desert
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:40:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Auscam lightweight sleeping bag
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#34]
NZ DPM basha
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:42:37 PM EDT
[#35]
UK DPM desert basha
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 3:15:50 AM EDT
[#36]

Just because you train with a given setup, doesn't mean it's a good idea. I could put a purple dildo in a picatinny mount and train with it....doesn't mean it's a good idea.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/armed_ferret/AFG%202012-2013/IMG_0526.jpg
View All Quotes

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/armed_ferret/AFG%202012-2013/IMG_0526.jpg

Yeah, but you guys need to consider this, they don't go on patrols with a fire team, crew served, CAS, IDF or whatever at their disposal. Some people here train (or whatever) on the premise of bugging out... pretty sure there aren't supply lines for those scenarios. You guys are comparing apples to oranges.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 3:33:38 AM EDT
[#37]
I made this rig. I based it on the Haley Strategic D3 chest rig.

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 10:29:36 AM EDT
[#38]

Page Owned. Nice ruck, but where's the woobie
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 11:51:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Currahee] [#39]
Originally Posted By Conspiro-Agnew:

Yeah, but you guys need to consider this, they don't go on patrols with a fire team, crew served, CAS, IDF or whatever at their disposal. Some people here train (or whatever) on the premise of bugging out... pretty sure there aren't supply lines for those scenarios. You guys are comparing apples to oranges.
View All Quotes

A person that is bugging out alone should be MORE concerned with being able to move quickly and discreetly IMO.

I think the point here is that it is obvious when people DON'T train in their gear.  It is critical that you get out and practice.  You need to wear your gear all day long, while shooting and moving from a variety of positions.  Look at what works  evaluate change and move on. Can you get in and out of a car with that gear on?  Can you reload in any position?  Can you do some burpees? Can you low/high crawl? Can you lift/drag a buddy?

But in the end, this is a place to post gear and expect criticism and advice.  There are a ton of different experience levels represented.

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:31:01 PM EDT
[#40]
You can critique someone's gear layout without insinuating that they're planning a massacre.

And let's be real. A lot of these posts in this thread just showcase the latest and greatest gear.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:47:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmedFerret] [#41]
Originally Posted By Half-Bear:
And let's be real. A lot of these posts in this thread just showcase the latest and greatest gear.
View Quote

I guess I'm missing the problem with that.

People buy things then post pics of it in the thread called "Post your gear porn here"....were you expecting something other than gear photos? What exactly?

ETA: People who use the shit outta gear wearing gear.

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:54:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Half-Bear] [#42]

People buy things then post pics of it in the thread called "Post your gear porn here"....were you expecting something other than gear photos? What exactly?
View All Quotes

I have no problem with that. I have done it plenty.

Testing an MRE:
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Currahee:

A person that is bugging out alone should be MORE concerned with being able to move quickly and discreetly IMO.

I think the point here is that it is obvious when people DON'T train in their gear.  It is critical that you get out and practice.  You need to wear your gear all day long, while shooting and moving from a variety of positions.  Look at what works  evaluate change and move on. Can you get in and out of a car with that gear on?  Can you reload in any position?  Can you do some burpees? Can you low/high crawl? Can you lift/drag a buddy?

But in the end, this is a place to post gear and expect criticism and advice.  There are a ton of different experience levels represented.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/currahee/recent%20range%20pics/DSCN8369.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/currahee/field%20pics/oneplusthree_zps156db9a0.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/currahee/recent%20range%20pics/DSCN5996_zps87f80853.jpg
View Quote

And so by looking at a person's gear, you can surmise that they don't? I've humped to hell and back with 8 mags on my rack and 110 pound ruck, I was an RTO in a LRS unit, and after insertion, our missions were all moving quickly and discreetly over shitty terrain. It all depends on a number of things, none of which can be known by viewing a couple of pics, and none of which warrant the crass school shooting comment that evoked this.

I'm not saying this guy's set up is what I'd run, but the original remark was out of line, and the defense of that comment  has been weak.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 4:50:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Currahee] [#44]

And so by looking at a person's gear, you can surmise that they don't? I've humped to hell and back with 8 mags on my rack and 110 pound ruck, I was an RTO in a LRS unit, and after insertion, our missions were all moving quickly and discreetly over shitty terrain. It all depends on a number of things, none of which can be known by viewing a couple of pics, and none of which warrant the crass school shooting comment that evoked this.

I'm not saying this guy's set up is what I'd run, but the original remark was out of line, and the defense of that comment  has been weak.
View All Quotes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/currahee/recent%20range%20pics/DSCN8369.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/currahee/field%20pics/oneplusthree_zps156db9a0.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/currahee/recent%20range%20pics/DSCN5996_zps87f80853.jpg

Yes, I think I can make a pretty accurate prediction of the use a particular gear set up has seen based on pictures.  Or, at least, how much advice they took in its set up. I suppose you could count "training" as toting the mags to the shooting bench, but I don't.

I'm not defending anyone's responses to any post.

Pic thread

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 5:16:30 PM EDT
[#45]
I have been going through this thread cause I just got started gathering my own gear and I noticed some of you guys have a ton of equipment that you plan on wearing all at the same time.

Serious question:
Are you guys in good enough shape to hustle for long periods with all that gear on if things really go south or are you planning on bugging in?

My thinking is to keep it as light as possible for traveling fast and quiet.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 5:38:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: America] [#46]

View All Quotes

short answer is generally yes.  If I look at mikes set up where he has 12 mags up front with nothing else I can tell you he has never 'trained' with it.  It is a sad truth.  He could deny but it is likely that our versions of training are different.  Do I have the capability to carry a metric shit ton of mags if I wanted or some how needed to?  You bet your dick.  Is the only capability that I have being a mule for magazines?  no...Fact is if you are moving with 20 mags in an accessible position you must think you need to get at them.  I don't care what you think of the defense of my comment.  I already said it was over the line but the premise still the same.  What lrs unit were you with?  Not a call out just legitimately interested because I have known quiet a few older guys who were lrs.  I can guarantee in your lrs 8 mag fat ruck insertion you had some water and maybe some other important stuff besides a ridiculous amount of mags.  When we see this it is generally some one who has played a ton of call of duty or the like and has seen that the double ammo perk gives them 12 mags and they can go through that in a match so they may need 12 in the real deal.  In COD the player can also sprint all day and doesn't need water.  Some of the other ones are thinking about zombies that is another good use for 12 or 20 mags.  Again zombies wouldn't likely be shooting back.  In the real world that I have grown up in if you are shooting a mag at someone else it is very likely someone is shooting a mag at you too.  If you are going through 20 mags you need to seriously reconsider the way you are fighting.

Originally Posted By JohnAdamsIII:
I have been going through this thread cause I just got started gathering my own gear and I noticed some of you guys have a ton of equipment that you plan on wearing all at the same time.

Serious question:
Are you guys in good enough shape to hustle for long periods with all that gear on if things really go south or are you planning on bugging in?

I have spent 3 years of my life in Iraq and Afghanistan as an airborne mortarman.  I carried more there than I ever will here.  I go on long walks with my dog on the gravel roads all around me.  I sometimes wear a pack when I do it just to remember what weight feels like.  That said Im 29 and feel broken already so I hope to hell I don't have to hump too far.

Again this is a picture thread.  It is called gear porn.  Show some gear or start a separate thread discussing what ever you want.

eta that source pack is loose.  It go inside of the back panel generally but I leave it out because I put it in the tank bag on my motorcycle for little sippy sips when Im riding.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 5:42:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Aeain] [#47]
Originally Posted By JohnAdamsIII:

Serious question:

View Quote

Depends on whats going on. Always good to have options. I personally run a Plate Carrier, 5 Mags, 2 pistol mags, IFAK, and NODs pouch.

Also have a FLC if I don't need plates

ETA:
New pistol light/laser
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#48]

<a href="http://s273.photobucket.com/user/nickforney/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141013_161528.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/nickforney/Mobile%20Uploads/20141013_161528.jpg</a>
eta that source pack is loose.  It go inside of the back panel generally but I leave it out because I put it in the tank bag on my motorcycle for little sippy sips when Im riding.
View Quote

Deets on the chest rig?
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#49]

Testing an MRE:
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag126/Half-Bear/2nd/image_zps6af91cdb.jpg
View All Quotes

Testing an MRE:
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag126/Half-Bear/2nd/image_zps6af91cdb.jpg

How do you have whole cookies
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 5:55:48 PM EDT
[#50]

Deets on the chest rig?
View All Quotes

<a href="http://s273.photobucket.com/user/nickforney/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141013_161528.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/nickforney/Mobile%20Uploads/20141013_161528.jpg</a>

Deets on the chest rig?

mayflower apc nothing special I have had that blue force front panel for a few years.  People told me they were ridiculous and no good but I have been impressed with mine.  The back is the emdom hydration kit.  I put this together during my 3rd go around as an adviser.  I would be out in kit for several hours a day watching over one of the O's or doing training with my police and it was the type of deal I could be behind a gun on a truck if we took trucks some place or drive without being to fat or wide.  The sides are just tacos.  I actually had the pistol rifle ones when deployed just because.  I always had a bleeder blow out on my belt as well as another set of mags because I would drop gear to talk with my afghan dudes and I always wanted to have the ammo needed to kill them all.  Deployed I had a different first aid pouch that was bigger I think it was the standard IFAK I wanna say that was the one thing we couldn't change.  I wore soft lvl3 under my uniform for most outings and the plates over top with no soft backers.  If I was out for something that I needed a 320 for I just carried a round belt with specialties on a bunch of 2 round pouches inside a bag or in my hydration pouch.

I take good pictures.
Page / 161
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top