Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2017 10:04:29 PM EDT
I've gotten more and more interest in the A5 since getting a Magnum 12 in trade a couple months ago, LGS has one of the WWII production Remington-made A5s for $399. No cracks in the wood,uncut barrel  and overall I'd call it an 80%-85% gun. Good price? Only one I've ever seen for sale and didn't even know Remington made Brownings until recently. Have also found a pre-Remington 11 for $200 but wood is cracked, not sure if it can be repaired, and  a forearm for a 75-80 year old gun can be a tough find.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 8:32:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds about right on price. Check gunbroker finished auctions. There is usually a Remington 11 or a savage 720 with U.S. markings for sale.

Not sure what a pre Remington would be.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:07:59 AM EDT
[#2]
200-350
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top