Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2017 8:21:37 PM EDT
There is a Benelli 121M1 that's for sale locally for $800.00, it has some wear on it, but appears to be in Good Condition.

Are these Good AutoLoaders for Social work?  Is there anything that I should know about them before I go and really check it out?

Are they worth $800.00 in Used Condition?

Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:29:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

There is a Benelli 121M1 that's for sale locally for $800.00, it has some wear on it, but appears to be in Good Condition.

Are these Good AutoLoaders for Social work?  Is there anything that I should know about them before I go and really check it out?

Are they worth $800.00 in Used Condition?

Any help is appreciated.
View Quote

Quick search says they are the predecessors to the M1 super 90s and are discontinued quite a while ago. If that is true there is no way I would pay that much for a discontinued shotgun with little to no parts availability.

Find a used M1 or M2 and call it a day unless you have some kind of emotional attachment to that model.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 9:12:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep,  a good used M1 I might give 800 for,  would not go over half that much (personally) for an old, discontinued model.

Doc
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#3]
They go for between $900-1200 here and they are kind of a collectible now. Early HK designed recoil action gun with Benelli finalizing the design (became the Benelli Inertia action) was popular with German tac teams in 1970's and '80's. Has a one piece barrel/upper receiver extension like the SBE/ Montefeltro. If I remember correctly they are a little  more stout recoiling than the M1 Super 90 (shot both). Cool looking wood furniture though. Can't remember if it was reliable with light loads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top