Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2017 1:59:11 PM EDT
Day dreaming out loud.

Anyone ever try to pair a surefire dedicated for end to a 500 20ga?

to a

I know the mag tubes are different diameters and the nut that holds them on may be different as well, but with a little hillbilly engineering and some smart gunsmith work, I think it could be done.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump.

Anyone?
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 9:44:26 PM EDT
[#2]
When Surefire MP5 forends were $10 without a lamp module, I modd'ed one to fit a neighbors Mossberg 20 ga. Lil dremel and some beer. He bought a lamp module off ebay and had a one of a kind forend.

It's probably doable on your 20ga, but I'd wanna go cheap on the Surefire in case it didnt pan out, adding a spacer tube over the pump action bar to fit the forend. You make issues with clearance inbetween the barrel and the forend. About the only issue I could see where you couldnt work around it.  

I stuck a MP5 forend on an MAK90 just because I could. I miss those days when Surefire stuff was dirt cheap on models no one wanted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top