Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2017 1:46:40 PM EDT
It seems Benelli has reduced prices on the new stuff, at least the tactical guns.  I see new M4s for $1600 and M2s for $1100.  However saw a used M2 on gunbroker in mint condition for $750 and got excited.  However, looking at completed auctions, I saw a nice go for less than $700 and most used ones are under $800.

Is this typical or post election?  I even saw an M2 SBS with LE handling marks go unsold for under $600.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:36:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I would like an M4...
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Used M4s are pretty high right now.  For an 18.5" in very good shape with the fixed PG stock and the steel 5 shot mag tube I'd expect to spend about $1350 shipped.  Add $250 if they throw in a factory C-Stock and plan on spending $190 day one on a Kip's 7 shell Ti mag tube as you don't want to be the guy getting laughed at for the false mag extension!  I had an 18.5" for a few years and ended up selling it and getting a 14" SBS version, which was one of my grail guns.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:00:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I found a very lightly used m4 with the collapsible stock and full length mag tube in a local shop for 1499. 1425 with my LEO discount. It had some light wear, looked like a LE trade in because the internals looked brand new but there was handling wear on the outside.

I have wanted a Benelli M4 for a long long time but never wanted to spend 2k+ to get one with all the bells and whistles. This one caught me by surprise and I didn't quite have the cash but couldn't pass up the deal so I put down all I could and got it on layaway. I should be able to pick it up in the next few weeks.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:08:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Must be the economy..

1400 for an M4 with all the bells and whistles is a steal.

I prefer Versa Max and they dipped well below 1000 with all the bells and whistles. It's basically based on M4 but without 922r issues. Interestingly you can transplant the Benelli fixed PG stock onto Versa Max as you can the bolt.

So, if you are poor like me and cannot afford genuine M4, get the Versa Max.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:56:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Must be the economy..

1400 for an M4 with all the bells and whistles is a steal.

I prefer Versa Max and they dipped well below 1000 with all the bells and whistles. It's basically based on M4 but without 922r issues. Interestingly you can transplant the Benelli fixed PG stock onto Versa Max as you can the bolt.

So, if you are poor like me and cannot afford genuine M4, get the Versa Max.
View Quote

What are these issues you speak of?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Huh . . . . I've have a M2 LH with extended tube that I was mulling selling.    Based on this I'd rather not.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 1:56:55 PM EDT
[#7]
At a local gun show a few months ago, there was a guy walking a NIB M4. He was asking $1100 for it. I spoke to him about it several times, he said that I was the only one that had any interrest in it. All said and done it sits in my gun safe for a $1000.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:27:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
At a local gun show a few months ago, there was a guy walking a NIB M4. He was asking $1100 for it. I spoke to him about it several times, he said that I was the only one that had any interrest in it. All said and done it sits in my gun safe for a $1000.
View Quote
have had that happen to me over the years a couple times with different guns, as buyer and seller...  if it was on a dealer table and he would take credit cards, it probably would have sold for $1500.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wow ! Killer price. You stole it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:11:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
have had that happen to me over the years a couple times with different guns, as buyer and seller...  if it was on a dealer table and he would take credit cards, it probably would have sold for $1500.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Used they still go for $1400-1500 around here. Shopped them recently for a buddy and new they sell locally for $1650-1900.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 12:47:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Used M4s are pretty high right now.  For an 18.5" in very good shape with the fixed PG stock and the steel 5 shot mag tube I'd expect to spend about $1350 shipped.  
View Quote
That seems cheap considering they sell for $1800 new... Not that I have one.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 12:48:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What are these issues you speak of?
View Quote
Seriously?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_1/285887_Benelli_M4_andamp__922R_.html
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 12:49:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
that is kind of amazing. Of course I will never encounter such a deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top