Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2016 8:43:24 PM EDT
I have a like new benelli M4 that I am thinking about selling as I never shoot it, actually it has about 5 shots fired.

My question is am I allowed to sell it being that I have the full length 7 round mag tube??? I have replaced the 5 round tube with the factory full length factory tube and I replaced 3 other parts listed as making the gun compliant being that I used  factory full length tube.

So can I sell it???

John
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 12:33:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, you'll be fine for the compliance part.

However, I would elect to return it to stock and sell the aftermarket parts separately. You'll get more of your money out of it and avoid the risk all together.

Like if you have the FFT trigger/hammer/disconnector; I'd buy those from you on the spot for full retail pricing right now.

Stev
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 1:05:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I need the tube
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:43:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

However, I would elect to return it to stock and sell the aftermarket parts separately. You'll get more of your money out of it and avoid the risk all together.

Like if you have the FFT trigger/hammer/disconnector; I'd buy those from you on the spot for full retail pricing right now.

Stev
View Quote

+1 When was the last time FFT had the trigger pack in stock?
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 10:46:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stev

May-ish. Their website says there will be more some time in October. However, this estimate has been moved many times over the summer.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:08:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I emailed FFt at they said they would have the trigger pack by the end of the year.  I'm sending my trigger group to Briley for their trigger, hammer and disconnecter.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#6]
FFT just restocked their triggers yesterday. Their hammers are due in some time in late October. Disconnectors are in stock.

I have yet to try the Briley trigger packs, but I would like to. I just wish they didn't force you to send them the trigger pack for fitting.I've done literally around 50 FFT trigger packs mixed with OEM and Geissele components and never had a single issue with any combination of them.

I have fixed out of spec OEM trigger packs.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 5:49:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link to FFT ?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:37:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top