Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2015 5:07:04 AM EDT
I have an 870 with the surefire forend and am looking to upgrade it. I got it used, but I'm pretty sure its a 618 FA, it has the pressure pad and an on/off switch. It's led right now but it's not very bright, even with new batteries. What are my options for this model? Everything I've looked up has the FA being a non-led bulb so I'm wondering if someone who owned this before me already upgraded or something. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:12:59 PM EDT
[#1]
You can try a Malkoff Device for about $60.  I have heard a lot of  good things about them but have no personal experience.   I just bought a $15 led from China.  I had to do a lot of modification on my Surefire body to get it to fit.  I like it so far but haven't used it enough to endorse it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:14:07 AM EDT
[#2]
When I had one, I upgraded my 618LF with a Malkoff M60. Made a big difference.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for Malkoff!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top