Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2014 11:05:04 PM EDT
Just today, I put a new TRS25 on my Kel-Tec. I ran about 20 slugs through and it seems to be holding up just fine and man does it add a ton of fun! I never thought I would use a red dot on a shotgun platform but then again, I never thought I would own a 12 guage 26" long!
Anyway, please weigh in and let me know if you are using one and if so, how is it holding up?
Thanks,
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 12:17:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Red dots originated on shotguns long before they were on battle rifles.  

I think you are gonna be OK.

At the TRS-25 price point, you could almost consider it a consumable.  I have two of them and I really like them. I plan on picking up a few more as my eyesight goes to shit in my old age.

Link Posted: 9/12/2014 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I think you'll like a fast fire ii instead
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 3:25:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a TRS-25 mounted on my Ares SCR.
Reading your post, I might try it on my KSG
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Edit: I found an Aimpoint H1 at a killer deal I couldn't refuse. The Bushnell will be going up for sale when it arrives.

Thanks, I'm trying to decide if it's worth spending the extra coin on an Aimpoint H-1 which I KNOW will never fail or if the only main difference is battery life. As a side note, it's also way cooler looking.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:28:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks, I'm trying to decide if it's worth spending the extra coin on an Aimpoint H-1 which I KNOW will never fail or if the only main difference is battery life. As a side note, it's also way cooler looking.
View Quote

I recently purchased a Benelli M4 and put a Vortex SPARC on it with a Bobro micro mount. I absolutely love it! I'm sure you'll appreciate how slim your Aimpoint Micro is and the LONG battery life. The Aimpoint is tough as nails and some people just leave it on 24/7 so it's ready when you pick up your weapon. Many just leave theirs off when/if needed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top