Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2014 9:15:44 PM EDT
Has anyone had experience with this particular mount? I'm curious if it is solid or will rattle around.

LINKY

ETA: If you have any other ideas feel free to share. I'll probably just use the sling points included and figure out a way to mount a light.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Has anyone had experience with this particular mount? I'm curious if it is solid or will rattle around.

LINKY

ETA: If you have any other ideas feel free to share. I'll probably just use the sling points included and figure out a way to mount a light.
View Quote

I'm interested as well.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:32:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been looking for something similar so that I could mount a light on a Mossberg 500 I was setting up for HD.  I just found one of these on ebay for $22.50 with free shipping and ordered it.

I'll post back later when it arrives.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:55:14 AM EDT
[#3]
My choice is to have the light mount on the forend to position it where my thumb naturally falls, rather than having to move my hand to activate the light. of course, this depends on how you hold and shoot your gun.

The Magpul MOE has been a game changer for me. I ditched the fat, heavy Surefire forend light for a MOE forend with Haley 200 lumen WML. It allows me to position the light right where I want it, and it doesn't ever move in relation to my thumb when I rack the slide. My light is momentary only so this works for me. If you just leave the lght on, the proximity of the light to your hand is less of an issue. The MOE isn't practical for a sling mount, but there are other options.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 8:35:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My choice is to have the light mount on the forend to position it where my thumb naturally falls, rather than having to move my hand to activate the light. of course, this depends on how you hold and shoot your gun.

The Magpul MOE has been a game changer for me. I ditched the fat, heavy Surefire forend light for a MOE forend with Haley 200 lumen WML. It allows me to position the light right where I want it, and it doesn't ever move in relation to my thumb when I rack the slide. My light is momentary only so this works for me. If you just leave the lght on, the proximity of the light to your hand is less of an issue. The MOE isn't practical for a sling mount, but there are other options.
View Quote

If magpull would only put the rubber cover on their stock and forend like hogue then I'd buy it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top