Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2014 12:48:34 PM EDT
MODS: If this is in the incorrect place I apologize, please relocate to the appropriate thread.

In my search the the perfect slug/buck change over for my Benelli M4, I located this:

http://3gungear.corecommerce.com/Slide-Loc-2-Pac-p22.html

PERFECT! Exactly what I was looking for. I immediately placed my order on January 8th, said goodbye to the funds from my account and anxiously awaited my 2-Pac. Fast forward to today, no product, no refund, no communication what so ever from the business. Every time I attempt to call I get the voice mail and "mailbox full."

Has anyone dealt with this company? Have I been had?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:27:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I have in the past, but with good results. They are a little bit slow, but this long seems unusual.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:12:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Same here (shotshell card). It's been a little over a month...nothing. Anybody know what's up?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:18:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Never did business with them,  Sorry you waited so long.
When the vice mail is full and they do not answer your e-mail.
Then other step should be taken!
Their web-page says that they are in Mesa, Arizona.
This is not a smal City. says there populous 439,041.
You could try, Mesa, Chamber of Commerce.
To see if they are still in business. And see if there are any other complans!
Also the Mesa City Library may give you some help as well!

Don't know if this helps or not!
Keep the hive posted. Other may want to do business with them.

PITA45
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:35:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I placed an order with them in early January. After one month I tried to contact them, their message system was full. E-mail no reply. Next month, same thing. Next month same thing ( only a little angry in my e-mail). Actually I really laid into them, and finally got my 2x4 shell holder in the second week of April.  They didn't explain why the delay or nothing. Good product though.  I put it on my versamax tacticle and it works great.  Puts 4 shells right where you need them.
Top Top