Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/6/2013 10:38:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Does anyone know if a Tooth & Nail fore end will fit the BR99 and has anyone tried the Akdal MKA 1919 mags in them ?

Also like to know the Length of Pull and the stock length as well.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 12:05:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Natmil, any update on those aluminum lowers and drum mags?
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 10:00:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I can confirm that Natmil's online store is now online, but they don't seem to be the drum mags or many other accessories related to any of their shotguns.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, their store has been up for a while now, but I have yet to see any accessories on there
Link Posted: 10/31/2013 12:15:27 AM EDT
[#5]
On Natmil's website they dropped the price down to $570.  I'm wondering if this is a special or a permanent price.  Still nothing as far as accessories or anything for the gun.
Link Posted: 10/31/2013 2:40:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I received mine from Atlantic very quickly, but took a lot longer to get out and test fire it than I ever imagined. I'm very sorry for that delay Atlantic.

So far so good! I shot through about 150 rounds with a hodgepodge of random rounds (i.e. no set order of loading them into the magazines) and it cycled through all of them just fine with one exception of a light target load stove piping in the first 50 rounds or so.

Impressions are that the fit is very very tight. It may be plastic, but it's not sloppy.

I love the recoil spring being under the barrel on the action slide. I wish Remington had done that with their 1100/11-87 series. The bolt is an almost direct copy of them.

I wonder if THIS might be made to fit :)))

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 10:31:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder if THIS might be made to fit :)))

View Quote

That was the first question I asked myself when I saw that trigger yesterday
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top