BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 18
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:12:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why are all the multi caliber adapters  around 3"?

Could you (somebody), make  adapters that were maybe 12" long? Seems it would solve the accuracy and velocity issues so many complain about with those adapters.
View Quote

http://www.gunadapters.com/pathfinder-line-with-dave-canterbury/  
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Could you (somebody), make  adapters that were maybe 12" long? Seems it would solve the accuracy and velocity issues so many complain about with those adapters.
View Quote

10" ?
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 11:59:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

10" ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

10" ?

Now we're cooking..............
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's mine. Pardner 12 guage.

The relieved rectangle on the stock is where the ati shell holder will go. The gun used to be covered in a few layers of krylon, the wood and metal came clean with Break-free and wire brush. I figured I'd rather buy a new shell holder. I also cut off the pistol grip to make a straight style stock.

Also going to find a less ragged looking recoil pad soon.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 1:29:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Ok, ok so it seems I can't leave well enough alone.  After sawing an old H&R down to 18" I got the bug to turn it into a pistol grip hand cannon so I picked up another barrel on Ebay for $75 the ordered up a forend and pistol grip on midway.  Not the most practical but fun, and works well with gun adaptors.
This may pack with me on my hunting trip to CO as I can't CCW in other states and this is obviously not a hunting implement so it will ride in my pack with a few rounds of birdshot during muzzleloader.  Hopefully we get the draw, and I know others may disagree, but I cant travel across the country with my only "firearm" being a muzzleloader.  I sure as heck won't leave it in the truck for a week on end ether!  

I have two other Rossi matched pairs with 22" barrels, another Rossi 28" 20GA and a good ole H&R 25.5" 20GA.

Single shots are so much fun!

B4:

After:

I am going to leave the 26" modified intact for this one.

P.S.  This threaded needed another "bump."

Link Posted: 5/14/2015 11:02:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyone used Aguila minishells in these?
View Quote

I have, but only on paper targets. They function with no problem, and shoot the same, just less pellets for a given type of load.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 8:45:21 PM EDT
[#7]
They're fun for what they are. Mine is a 20.

Link Posted: 5/26/2015 8:00:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

http://s23.postimg.org/cd06kpohn/image1_1.png
View Quote

So is the last ugly chic left in the bar at closing time,  but we still "rather" something else.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 10:10:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

whats going on with the forearm here?
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 11:40:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a homebrew. I got a hell of a deal on this thing but the stock was caked with black paint and it had a ratty plastic forend, so I made this one out of a shattered mauser stock I had laying in the junk bin. I used the back end of the plastic forearm for the part that goes against the receiver. I stripped the paint off the stock and straightened it out into an English style. Even though it's a beater, I think it looks better this way.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 10:50:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It's a homebrew. I got a hell of a deal on this thing but the stock was caked with black paint and it had a ratty plastic forend, so I made this one out of a shattered mauser stock I had laying in the junk bin. I used the back end of the plastic forearm for the part that goes against the receiver. I stripped the paint off the stock and straightened it out into an English style. Even though it's a beater, I think it looks better this way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like it!
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 7:42:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I like it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like it!

+1

eta hey shotgun mods can we get this thread tacked too, or atleast tagged so it will never be archived?
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:06:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Looked at a beretta 12 gauge companion tonight. Looked to be '70sor '80s vintage. Very clean, but $300 was way to steep for me
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 7:16:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Added another to the fold. Someone gave me a Stephens 94 with a missing trigger guard. I have a replacement but haven't had time to put it on. I chopped the bbl to 18.5 and put a recoil pad and hi-vis sight on it. I have $20 in it. ($16 for the sight and $4 for the buttstock shell carrier that I've misplaced)
" />
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 10:07:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I like the fore arm.  Gives you more room to hold on to, plus braces it better if you need to use it as a club.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#16]
How much side to side play is acceptable when it's locked up? There is one at gander mountain I looked at,  didn't look too bad but had some play in it
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How much side to side play is acceptable when it's locked up? There is one at gander mountain I looked at,  didn't look too bad but had some play in it
View Quote

Play when open is fine...  But when the action is closed, and locked up, it should be just that, locked up.  If it wasn't perfect I probably wouldn't worry to much, but if it wiggles pretty good when locked up, it would make me nervous.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 10:33:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Play when open is fine...  But when the action is closed, and locked up, it should be just that, locked up.  If it wasn't perfect I probably wouldn't worry to much, but if it wiggles pretty good when locked up, it would make me nervous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the input, I can't remember if it had play when locked up but whether that gun or another it's good to know. I'm already planning this project out and have bought some accessories without a gun ha
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 11:00:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Thanks for the input, I can't remember if it had play when locked up but whether that gun or another it's good to know. I'm already planning this project out and have bought some accessories without a gun ha
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depending on the model it may just be the plastic pivot piece (example- the fore end spacer part #16 in this diagram)that needs replacing.  On the picture just above with four guns in it look at the top gun with the wooden stocks and just behind the fore grip and before the receiver you'll see a small recent shape- that's the piece that is attached to the fore grip.  The barrel and forearm assembly hinge on the barrel lug but the spacer helps stabilize it and make it smoother
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 7:03:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Again thanks for the insight, I might try some other gun shops around town this weekend. ... I'm really excited to start the project
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Depending on the model it may just be the plastic pivot piece (example- the fore end spacer part #16 in this diagram)that needs replacing.  On the picture just above with four guns in it look at the top gun with the wooden stocks and just behind the fore grip and before the receiver you'll see a small recent shape- that's the piece that is attached to the fore grip.  The barrel and forearm assembly hinge on the barrel lug but the spacer helps stabilize it and make it smoother
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apologies, but the spacer does nothing except prevent the barrel from over travelling when the barrel is open. If you take the forearm off and close the barrel it should lock up tight, it is all in that front main pin. If it is loose then that pin is damaged or the receiver stretched at some point. The plastic spacer has no bearing.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Anyone know about the Baival baikal  18EM-M?  There is one that is barely within what I'm willing to drive.... they are asking $129, although I'd call and ask if they'd take less before heading out there.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 8:52:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Where is the best place to get the youth stock and square fore arm thanks
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 9:25:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

I got mine from www.midwayusa.com

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 11:17:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Choate Machine & Tool Co.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 3:30:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Anyone know about the Baival baikal  18EM-M?  There is one that is barely within what I'm willing to drive.... they are asking $129, although I'd call and ask if they'd take less before heading out there.
View Quote

Typical sturdy Russian hardware. Not terribly refined, but strong like bull. Some of them have a chromed bore, which might make for some difficulty if you want to have it bored for choke tubes after shortening. Parts obviously will be scarce relative to the domestic guns. Wood is likely to be Russian birch, which is like babushka: is made for strong, not for pretty. Pricewise it seems reasonable.    
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#27]
How is the kick on the youth stock
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:29:31 PM EDT
[#28]
This place has the 18EM-M and an H&R topper, but it's and hour and a half away..... I'm thinking about calling them up tomorrow and offering $200 for both, $15 in sales tax and probably about $20 for gas.... total of $235 invested for the two if they go for it, what's the hive think?  Is it worth the 3 hour round trip.... they both look to be in pretty good condition
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:50:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have a Baikal IJ-43 side by side that I picked up around 1995.  I use it for hunting areas like talus slopes where there is a decent possibility of damaging a gun.  It has been a solid, steady performer.  It won't win any beauty contests, but is built like a tank and I have no problem getting the birds.  

I would have no hesitation about getting one.  Just know it is the pickup truck of shotguns and not a Corvette.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:57:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
How is the kick on the youth stock
View Quote

I think the youth stock have more perceived recoil, possibly because they are so light. I use low recoil shells in my single shots and save the hard stuff for my 870s and 11-87s.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:58:11 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm must more about function over form, so built like a tank is okay with me....
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 9:07:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This place has the 18EM-M and an H&R topper, but it's and hour and a half away..... I'm thinking about calling them up tomorrow and offering $200 for both, $15 in sales tax and probably about $20 for gas.... total of $235 invested for the two if they go for it, what's the hive think?  Is it worth the 3 hour round trip.... they both look to be in pretty good condition
View Quote

If it were me, I would go for both.  I say this only because I have a tendency to find a project like this fun, and then want another.  If you are similar, getting both would save you a second trip and the associated gas money.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 10:47:35 PM EDT
[#33]
I used youth stock at first trying to go short.  I am 6'2" stock was just was too short - grip thumb would smash my nose
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 11:04:42 PM EDT
[#34]
I took the plunge picked up an H&R 12ga $74 out the door its in great shape $4 was the tax
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 1:20:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Hadn't shot my topper in a while and decided to get one of those choate fore ends. Really like it compared to the tiny wood fore end it came with, totally worth the 15 bucks, Debating about having it threaded for chokes now
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/Pa7FuKP.jpg

Hadn't shot my topper in a while and decided to get one of those choate fore ends. Really like it compared to the tiny wood fore end it came with, totally worth the 15 bucks, Debating about having it threaded for chokes now
View Quote

Nice. I like that.

What's the price estimate on threading one of those for chokes? I'd love to do that with mine.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 3:46:29 AM EDT
[#37]
this one has been a work in progress since 2012, a backburner project you might say, i first spotted an initial creation on silencertalk, I want to say his name was Enfield007, and he had taken an Enfield 303 barrel and adapted it to the shotgun and then threaded the suppressor to the shotgun barrel itself. he sent me some photos to help me with my version of it. now sit back and imagine my monster of a creation.... a single shot 12 gauge. Chopped to an 18.5 barrel. Then sleeved with an shortened 20' green mountain AK47 barrel blank that was machined to match the contours of the 12ga barrel including the chamber and shell profile, and threaded 1/2-28 for suppressor use. all that work was done by eastTXhunter here on ARFCOM, which I do highly recommend for great gunsmith work.

Now that suppressor is a full titanium tube and end caps from SD Tactical, with hand formed and machined baffles made by yours truly and that the suppressor was originally intended for my 32acp CZ Skorpion that's soon to be wire folding stock SBR . That barrel is now sent out to the ancient master gunsmith who was found only after hours of Internet research and hasn't touched his website in probably 10 years aka John Taylor of Taylor Machine (http://www.johntaylormachine.com/ ). He then chambers the barrel blank for 32acp and hand machines a new shell ejector to slide under the round and eject it like a stock shell out of spring steel. It'll most likely get a custom machined rail for mounting an optic and the all be salt nitride / melonite coated for complete corrosion resistance, but im also probably going to install a fiber optic sight for the times that I don't want to use the suppressor. it hasn't been the most cost effective weapon as im probably $300 into this minus the can, but its going to be one hell of a gun once im done

original shell ejector installed before the the insert was machined for a 32acp specific ejector

the original 32acp shotgun from the user over at silencertalk, he was based overseas so gun laws differ

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:34:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
this one has been a work in progress since 2012, a backburner project you might say, i first spotted an initial creation on silencertalk, I want to say his name was Enfield007, and he had taken an Enfield 303 barrel and adapted it to the shotgun and then threaded the suppressor to the shotgun barrel itself. he sent me some photos to help me with my version of it. now sit back and imagine my monster of a creation.... a single shot 12 gauge. Chopped to an 18.5 barrel. Then sleeved with an shortened 20' green mountain AK47 barrel blank that was machined to match the contours of the 12ga barrel including the chamber and shell profile, and threaded 1/2-28 for suppressor use. all that work was done by eastTXhunter here on ARFCOM, which I do highly recommend for great gunsmith work.

Now that suppressor is a full titanium tube and end caps from SD Tactical, with hand formed and machined baffles made by yours truly and that the suppressor was originally intended for my 32acp CZ Skorpion that's soon to be wire folding stock SBR . That barrel is now sent out to the ancient master gunsmith who was found only after hours of Internet research and hasn't touched his website in probably 10 years aka John Taylor of Taylor Machine (http://www.johntaylormachine.com/ ). He then chambers the barrel blank for 32acp and hand machines a new shell ejector to slide under the round and eject it like a stock shell out of spring steel. It'll most likely get a custom machined rail for mounting an optic and the all be salt nitride / melonite coated for complete corrosion resistance, but im also probably going to install a fiber optic sight for the times that I don't want to use the suppressor. it hasn't been the most cost effective weapon as im probably $300 into this minus the can, but its going to be one hell of a gun once im done

<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/67ac18122ff3323a209431856727e1a3_zpsbuokrdwa.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/67ac18122ff3323a209431856727e1a3_zpsbuokrdwa.jpg</a>
original shell ejector installed before the the insert was machined for a 32acp specific ejector
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/1d4fd8cf9527378a28ebac135471d4a2_zps3rbf1efi.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/1d4fd8cf9527378a28ebac135471d4a2_zps3rbf1efi.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/b77b4670237b71fadfaeded0aad90346_zpszkmwhw62.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/b77b4670237b71fadfaeded0aad90346_zpszkmwhw62.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9205_zpsa3ugpwtg.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9205_zpsa3ugpwtg.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9205_zpsxl2g0aho.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9205_zpsxl2g0aho.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9207_zpsytvdissz.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9207_zpsytvdissz.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9208_zpscmb4ofhn.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9208_zpscmb4ofhn.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9203_zpsqf61lopb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9203_zpsqf61lopb.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9209_zpswzjm5083.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9209_zpswzjm5083.jpg</a>

the original 32acp shotgun from the user over at silencertalk, he was based overseas so gun laws differ
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/9eb3ed0c1bdaed058ff48e9f9e6a3f13_zpsb2ypqcur.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/9eb3ed0c1bdaed058ff48e9f9e6a3f13_zpsb2ypqcur.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/94755cf09d095d46f03969314c02c2a8_zpsgehemwmj.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/94755cf09d095d46f03969314c02c2a8_zpsgehemwmj.jpg</a>
View Quote

WANT!
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:14:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/67ac18122ff3323a209431856727e1a3_zpsbuokrdwa.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/67ac18122ff3323a209431856727e1a3_zpsbuokrdwa.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/1d4fd8cf9527378a28ebac135471d4a2_zps3rbf1efi.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/1d4fd8cf9527378a28ebac135471d4a2_zps3rbf1efi.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/b77b4670237b71fadfaeded0aad90346_zpszkmwhw62.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/b77b4670237b71fadfaeded0aad90346_zpszkmwhw62.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9205_zpsa3ugpwtg.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9205_zpsa3ugpwtg.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9205_zpsxl2g0aho.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9205_zpsxl2g0aho.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9207_zpsytvdissz.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9207_zpsytvdissz.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9208_zpscmb4ofhn.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9208_zpscmb4ofhn.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9203_zpsqf61lopb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9203_zpsqf61lopb.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9209_zpswzjm5083.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/IMG_9209_zpswzjm5083.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/9eb3ed0c1bdaed058ff48e9f9e6a3f13_zpsb2ypqcur.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/9eb3ed0c1bdaed058ff48e9f9e6a3f13_zpsb2ypqcur.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/fullfoot/media/gunphotos/32acp/94755cf09d095d46f03969314c02c2a8_zpsgehemwmj.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/fullfoot/gunphotos/32acp/94755cf09d095d46f03969314c02c2a8_zpsgehemwmj.jpg</a>
View Quote

Awesome , but why such an anemic cartridge as .32 ACP?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:11:37 AM EDT
[#40]
.32 ACP in that setup would be fine for small game hunting. I'd like a similar setup in .32 S&W Long.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:38:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/Pa7FuKP.jpg

View Quote

Nice !
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Does anyone know if it's difficult to cut / chop  a O/U shotgun?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 9:10:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if it's difficult to cut / chop  a O/U shotgun?
View Quote

It depends on how the two barrels are attached to one another.  

I personally wouldn't hack an over under unless your going to do or have it done professionally.  Some O/U are rare, sought after, and expensive.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:47:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Stoeger condor
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 6:11:50 AM EDT
[#45]
The best way to cut a double or O/U is with a water cooled saw.  No clue what to expect when you cut a Condor but I would set my expectations low. Don't be surprised if you destroy it in the process.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 6:48:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The best way to cut a double or O/U is with a water cooled saw.  No clue what to expect when you cut a Condor but I would set my expectations low. Don't be surprised if you destroy it in the process.
View Quote

IIRC from my SASS days, those don't cut down that well due to soft soldering of the barrels. Splitting was a real problem.
Look at this instead.

Condor Outback

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:32:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Does this also go for stoeger doubles/ SxS?

What's the name of the member here who cuts barrels ???

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:44:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Check out what I found on GunBroker.com!
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=504248562
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 9:02:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would rather have my old TC in .44mag with hotshot attachment.

Leave that where you found it.  If you want a multipurpose compromise of a hand cannon get a TC contender or any of the Judges.  Be ready to be disappointed.

Guncat of rose action sports is the guy to use to cut shotguns and he will have an opinion about most models out there.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mine:

---
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top