Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2016 1:30:59 PM EDT
Exception for the FNX in video games. Most people have no idea about any one of the FN pistols. There are maybe 2 or 3 reviews from big names on YouTube on the FNX tactical. No aftermarket support on them. And most people have never even heard about the FNS line.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:20:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw a YouTube video of one left in the sun and the grip frame became very flexible.  I was going to buy one from PSA until I saw that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:32:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw a YouTube video of one left in the sun and the grip frame became very flexible.  I was going to buy one from PSA until I saw that.
View Quote

Dustin ellerman is who that was. I've never seen one other case of that happening. Mine has never done that. This is why I figured the FN tactical isn't that popular.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:38:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I always wanted one, until I had the chance to shoot one with a suppressor.   Lots of blowback.   Pretty disappointing.   I don't really lust for one anymore.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:48:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Price point kills me on it
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:52:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I always wanted one, until I had the chance to shoot one with a suppressor.   Lot's of blowback.   Pretty disappointing.   I don't really lust for one anymore.
View Quote

I run mine suppressed with almost zero blowback. But yeah ive shot some with blowback I understand that point though.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:54:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Another NM guy! But compared to USP tactical, threaded 1911 and mk23 its not a bad price for what you get. It should be around 8-900 IMO but FN likes to keep their prices high I.e. SCAR.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:14:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Another NM guy! But compared to USP tactical, threaded 1911 and mk23 its not a bad price for what you get. It should be around 8-900 IMO but FN likes to keep their prices high I.e. SCAR.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On a MK23 and a hi end 1911 being a full metal gun I expect it to be at a higher price
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 6:47:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I have an FNX-45 non tactical, FNS9 and a 9C. I honestly prefer them over most striker fired pistols if not all.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 9:58:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I consider getting one. But the reports of crappy support service from FN are a deal breaker for me.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top