Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2016 6:23:22 PM EDT
No new FN Hi-Power pistols on the market. None are listed on the FN-USA site or the FN Herstal site. What gives? This us like Ford not making pickup trucks.
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Their sites are fucky.

Here it is on the FN Herstal site

There are 3 variants on the Browning site

So they're obviously still making them, and doing as lousy of a job as ever at marketing them to civilians.
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Their sites are fucky.

Here it is on the FN Herstal site

There are 3 variants on the Browning site

So they're obviously still making them, and doing as lousy of a job as ever at marketing them to civilians.
View Quote

As to the FN site I ran across that page on a google search but when you go through the site index it won't come up. Three emails to sales@fnamerica have gotten me nowhere. Not marketing to civilians is an understatement, they are outright ignoring a sales inquiry

As to the Browning link I really want an all FN gun, no Browning. I had one about 10 years ago and sold it like a dumbass. I have a Browning that has had the Cylinder & Slide treatment back in the 80's.
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 10:17:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Honestly I would search gun broker or the like for NIB FN HP's or find a reputable brick and mortar shop that's an FN dealer and see if they can order you one.

The method to the how, when and why of when they ship in HP's to the U.S. is mind boggling.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:21:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks man!
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top